the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breaking homes and hearts

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
The boy cleared his throat nervously as teal limbs propelled him forward. Mustering all the courage he possessed he spoke, "Mother, we need to talk." Tender ears flipped forward to catch her son's words; even as fear poured into her heart. Tension flickered between the mother and son. Even though Ilios knew there was no way around his feelings he had to do this. "Mother, I am leaving the herd. I need to find my place in this world, and it is not here." The golden colt watched his cream and white mother quietly. It was hard to be brave when your mother was crying. Trying to comfort himself silver and teal wings pulled themselves in tight to his body; pressing against his golden body.

Parelia on the other hand seemed to sag under an invisible weight. Her wings brushed the ground showing the depth of her pain. Tears traced their way down her slender face as hazel eyes gazed silently up at her now taller son. Her voice was a creaky whisper, "Where will you go?" 'How could you leave me?! What has driven you tho this?!' She wanted to scream her thoughts at him, wanted to scream her grieve to the world. She never would have imagined this happening. First Ciceron, now his(their) son.

Taking a deep steadying breath he spoke once more, "I don't know yet. Since the invasion, there isn't any need to go to the Falls, and the Basin is out, so probably the Dragon's Throat. You named me after the sun for a reason, right?" What was he supposed to do to comfort her? Unable to fight back the need to embrace his mother the boy stepped closer. "Mother please understand. I promise to visit ya'll." His voice was so sincere she couldn't help but believe him; he was a growing boy after all. Reaching out he gently placed his neck over her's before pulling his dam closer. "I will always love you mom. Please tell father goodbye for me, I plan to leave as soon as I find Areli."

She leaned into his already muscular frame enjoying his warm body; if only for a moment. "I understand sweetheart. I love you too, forever and always." Mustering all of her strength the winged mare pulled herself together and away from her baby boy. "Please be safe, and meet send word to me when you can. Remember all I have taught you about herd life, the Gods, and family." The shared a loving smile and muzzle bump before she departed; vanishing among the trees.

As soon as Parelia was out of sight the colt left his guard down. Tears slipped from heartbroken silver eyes, wings dropped, and his head lowered. How could making the right choice for yourself be so hard? He sobbed silently before allowing the weight of grieve, or was it gravity, to pull him to the ground with a thump. Maybe he was just like his father, abandoning his family. Golden hide shook with quite sniffles and his first ever tears.

Wonderings Talking Parelia
Words: 509
OOC: @[Areli] This is on the Edge of the Edge, not really in the secret grove.
His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost

You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-21-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 04-23-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 04-24-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-01-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-09-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-29-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-24-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-27-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 05-04-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Tamme - 05-04-2015, 08:27 PM