the Rift

[PRIVATE] Breaking homes and hearts

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
As her sweet bubbly laughter tickled his ears his own chuckle sounded. She smiled warmly as once her tail started up. It was always great to see her happy, even if she was cold. Striding from the water silver eyes cast back over his golden shoulder to check on her. Muscles tensed for a moment as she struggled for a moment but relaxed as she hauled her golden speckled body out. Once settled on the ground he begins the hardest thing he has ever had to do. He expects her to be sad, tearful even, instead he is shocked by her pouncing on him. He had over estimated her mental ability. Tears slipped down his face. In this moment he felt so childish and stupid. Ilios had acted to much like a foal, and not taken in how young his sister even was.

"I'm ok Are, you didn't hurt me. But I really need you to listen and try to understand." Hopefully he had her full attention now. "I'm leaving. I am going somewhere else." Was that clear enough? How else could he explain what he was doing? He relaxed as her muzzle touched his golden face trying to wipe away his tears. Sighing softly the colt tried to press his damp muzzle to the girl's right shoulder. "I wont be living with you anymore." He sighed softly hoping she would really understand this time around. The boy didn't think that he could say it again. "Oh Areli..." His doleful tones were a mere whisper. Tears still trickled down his turquoise ivy masked face.

Even now he knew that he would take her home, then head out in search of his own. Parelia and Areli would be okay without him, they had each other and Ciceron. It would hurt for a while, but they would all end up okay. he would be able to visit them, and if they would not allow the colt to leave he not join them. Then what would he do? If the Throat didn't work out, what would he do? Living by himself would be hard, but then he could visit his family whenever he wanted. Oh what a tangled web of heartache he was in. "Areli, I want you to have my necklace, so you can remember me always." Lowering his head the boy carefully shook his head and allowed the golden wolf and shield to slide over his horned dome to land by between his forelegs.

Wonderings Talking Parelia
Words: 413
OOC: @[Areli @[Kaj]
His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-21-2015, 04:46 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 04-23-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 04-24-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-01-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-09-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Areli - 05-29-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-24-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 04-27-2015, 03:42 AM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Ilios - 05-04-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Breaking homes and hearts - by Tamme - 05-04-2015, 08:27 PM