[OPEN] And now we turn to my beautiful city

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Dear fellow traveller,
under the moon

"It’s right! No, no, its left!"

Sacre stopped to stare pointedly at Inari and shook his head. "Not helping! I know my way back" he huffed as he turned to stare back out over the horizon, doing his best to put on a ‘business like’ face. The land had come to an abrupt stop with nothing but the ocean before them, there had just been a rather violent storm and the lingering cloud obscured his view. Sacre’s gaze wavered as he searched for a way in, a way over to the other side he knew was there, but something niggling at the back of his mind was telling him there was something else that had to happen first. For a while and much like a buffoon, he jogged around the vicinity in frustration with his brilliant blue eyes narrowed in thought. It had been a whole season since last he was here; he was older now too, a three year old! Though he still looked very much like Sacre with his ever growing black locks and red stains. Just a touch taller and a little more toned. Apparently travelling great distances agreed with his body that now sported a new fitness. His long travels had been in aid of a search, the boy had gone looking for his older sister Nao who had not been seen in a long time, he had only thought his search would take him to the northern bounds of Helovia. Instead, the trail had led him out and into different territory and his ever-curious mind followed the trail, of what he thought was Nao, until it ran cold.

After all that, he never found his lost sister and he only wanted to bring the news to her about mother.

"Ah!" A memory struck him like a bell. That of crafting and moulding many keys to unlock a… BRIDGE! "AHHHH!" His voice rang out in both frustration and realization. His two foxy companions sat and watched him lament over his own stupidity. "BRIDGE! I forgot about the- ugh BRIDGE!" Sometimes he surprised himself at how easily he forgot things in the face of his mind being preoccupied by other matters. Ríona, new to the land of fire, looked across the ocean curiously and with a knowing that this was where her bonded friends had come from. Inari, however, was shaking his head in exaggerated disappointment.

"Idiot, you helped make the key!"

"You forgot too!"

The childish and yet almost fun swipes carried on as they lingered on the Dragons Throat border.

image by strideroo

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
And now we turn to my beautiful city - by Sacre - 04-22-2015, 07:22 AM