the Rift

[OPEN] And now we turn to my beautiful city

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
Maren

. . . so i go growing roses in the disarray.

The ocean rushed quietly in the background as the vibrations of its song caressed her skin. Her back began to ache. This appears to be a not so natural way to sit, after all. So the tigermare was glad when the stallion explained himself. Her wings, which had gone straight and militaristic, relaxed along with the rest of her red-striped body, and were now left with a soft wind flowing through the long feathered fingers. She nodded to the two foxes, for whom species her appreciation had spontaneously grown. "Good day." Then she returned her attention to the stallion. "Sacre", she said. Stating it as if she had been planning to invent the name herself while licking her upper lip, in thought. "Almost...?" She then mumbled more to herself, as he had proceeded on with his speaking. Now that she had been made aware of who he was she wasn't able to imagine herself not wanting to offer him her key. After all, the small, golden trinket was - if anything - more a bomb to her than a solution to a problem (entirely and deliberately made by themselves). He made them and then forgot about them. The wheels in her brain rattled and squeaked. It would not seem that he was afraid of the bridge. One did not forget such things so easily, so it must have not bothered him. Something inside her was... disappointed with that find. It made her feel a little more lonely.

The boat shocked, scraped loudly over the sand. She still sat in it, not making any suggestion for stepping out of it or changing from her now re-found relaxed doggy-sit. "Heh", she snorted softly a faraway twinkle in her eyes. They were herd mates, then. And somehow hearing Sacre put that fact into real words made her feel warm from the inside. Family. Her loneliness dimmed a little as a slight smile fell around her lips.

Alright...
This stallion appeared to be just another odd one, just like the rest - and just like her.

"I like your boat! Who are you?"

Instead of a 'thank you' she said: "I like my boat too"...because it's my key. A short pause followed in which she looked lovingly at the wood. Then she glanced up again. "I am the Sun's Diviner, Maren. Guidance is just a part of my services, but I wouldn't mind guiding you home..." While saying that her gaze had started walking between the space that was left in the vessel and the stallions tall figure. She frowned thoughtfully at the unicorn, deciding whether his dark derriere would fit in next to her light colored one. Having made her decision after some fairly obvious judging, she finished her sentence. "...In my boat." If he wanted to, at least. If he wasn't afraid of the sea. If he believed in her as captain and foremost; if he believed in her as a guide. Her eyes pried into his; an attempt on getting his thoughts, even though she wasn't mind-reader. "The waves hold me in their grip, so I can't fall...- Don't worry, I am a great captain." she answered his look as she had concluded from the tensing and easing that was going on around his muscles that he was worried she would fall out of the symphony of the boat's rocking. "I am one with the waves", she announced, closing her eyes. But then she fell forward. Alas, she had not yet merged on the same level with the sea as she had with the sun.

Speech
@[Sacre]
Image Credit
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
And now we turn to my beautiful city - by Sacre - 04-22-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: And now we turn to my beautiful city - by Maren - 04-25-2015, 08:43 AM