the Rift

[OPEN] And now we turn to my beautiful city

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Dear fellow traveller,
under the moon

Quite suddenly, their conversation was coming to the climax. He would either have to get in the boat or camp out on the coastline. The ocean beneath her wooden vessel was growing restless and the current rocked it this way and that, causing Sacre to dither on the beach before it, watching Maren with the eyes of a concerned horse. There was enough time for her to confirm that she was indeed the owner and builder of said boat, with the help of a friend that is. The colt became visibly impressed, now it was in front of him it was almost an obvious thing to build, but he may never of thought of it had he not come across the boat of the Diviner. "You built a fine vessel, both you and your friend" he wondered if her friend was another crafter or something else entirely, his gaze bought into her mysterious smile, but the restless sea would leave it a mystery for now. It did seem appropriate to compliment it, from one builder to another, in some strangely adequate way. Maren seemed to have caught onto (probably much earlier than Sacre) the agitated waves and it seemed to reflect in her voice.

As well as this, her words appeared to wrap around never seen before in a way that tugged at the strings of this curious mind forcing his hooves to itch ever forwards. It inspired thoughts of unseen corners in a world so vibrant and full of mystery that it lulled his inquisitive self to finally commit to the boat with headstrong determination. Curiousity was a passion Sacre didn’t easily lose. So, with great enthusiasm, he went to ‘crawl in’ her craft that would lead them south and beyond. "Well, if you put it that way I best climb aboard" and as he approached the boat he listened well to her instruction, a flicker of concentration crossing his young features.

"Aye, aye cap’in" hadn’t every young lad always wanted to say that before boarding a boat. His front feet hit the deck and he pushed with his hind legs off the shore in order to give it the boost it needed before clambering in. Finally on board, he looked a little like a rabbit in headlights, trying to steady his limbs that weren’t used to the motion of a boat. Like two true little sailors, Inari and Ríona appeared quite content with the proceedings so far, their foxy gazes looking eagerly to the horizon. When he thought he’d gained enough confidence balancing, his bright blue eyes tried to seek out Maren with a searching question "you need any help?"

ooc: Let’s go wild, wild is always fun xP
waaa I just realized your table quote, I love that Lights song <3 [sorry for the wait too, Uni deadlines suck]

@[Maren]

image by strideroo

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
And now we turn to my beautiful city - by Sacre - 04-22-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: And now we turn to my beautiful city - by Sacre - 05-17-2015, 01:28 PM