the Rift

[OPEN] time to start over again

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Cries fill the early morning air, striking out endlessly for something, nurishment, mostly likely. She has no idea as of what to offer him. She is not made to hunt mice to push into a young belly, insects(should they meet his fancy) were too small to capture, and there was no milk from her teats to offer him. Natural instinct would have to set in.
How was she to raise a child with Amara if she couldn't take care of the one in front of her?
Nervously, she presses her muzzle into his small body, blowing a slow gust of warm breath into him, nickering softly. Adrixaura had done the same for her when she was born, and it couldn't hurt to do the same for him.
Something fresh strikes her chest, a new feeling that she's never felt before. Motherly love? True love and solid trust in someone she'd just met? Whatever it was, it was unique, giving her a short high.
"Hello, little one."
He doesn't reply to her, find solace in a black kitten. A thin smile spreads over her face as the earth vibrates against her lowered belly, dying off at the speed of light. Fear collects in her chest though she herself is not scared(or at least admitting to it).
Pale, soft eyes meet a giant, a beast of war stories she would never know nor want to know, someone built to reign like a warlord. That fear finds it's reason.
Whoever they are, a few steps back are given as if to offer space, watched over with the stern, protective stance that a mother uses when she is ready to kill and die for her child. Hobgoblin's young, dark coat pushes into her chest, searching for warmth and attention. Low mews pour from his mouth.
A moment is spared to check on the babe, now deemed changeling.
"I guess so. All I was given was an egg. He's, or at least I believe it's a male, came out."
It seemed a rather odd explanation, but what more should she use to define him? His entrance to the world was expected, yet what he came out to be wasn't exactly what had been expected.
What even had she thought would come out of an egg offered by a wolf in the fog?
"He needs a name." But what to give?

OOC: Oh, it's fine! I don't mind at all. <3
Sorry for such a wait on my end, school has been keeping me busy and tired. xc
Last form is a black Serval.
@[Drake]
"Sikeax Talk"

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
time to start over again - by Sikeax - 04-24-2015, 12:46 AM