the Rift

[PRIVATE] No time to waste.

Diesel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2dtakqb.jpg]
DIESEL
Scream for Me

Arah was not pleased with my incurrence into the meeting at the Basin entrance. If she did not want me wandering around, she would have to do a better job instructing me, corralling me. It might have taken her a moment - perhaps she was not familiar with prisoner protocol in the Basin - but she seemed to get her wits about her. I follow her lead as she takes me to where their prison cells are, and I feel the familiar tickle of her magic as it penetrates my mind. Its hold is weak, and I move into the cell more of my own volition than the power of her magic. After all, I know I will be free eventually (by their good will or by my own conniving, whichever comes first) and I have no particular desire to fight this course of action. Of course I am rather disappointed that I cannot explore the terrain of the Basin at will, but worse things could happen.

I turn around inside the smallish cell, the cold penetrating my skin. Perhaps it is a little chilly for my taste, but a little cold will just make me appreciate warmth again. Besides, I never want to be too comfortable. My green eyes meet her golden ones as she asks if there is anyone I would like to send a message to on the outside world. I think of Colt, but even though she may be looking for me and wondering what has happened to me, I have no desire to communicate with her. What would I say? No, whatever I need to say can wait until I have my freedom again. Not to mention, the lady Arah may be trying to squeeze the first ounce of information from me.

I shake my head in response to her question, and a charming smile spreads across my face. "No, that is quiet alright. However, anyone who would like to come chat with me is welcome. I am sure I will get awfully lonesome here." I tilt my head, my visage reflecting the appearance of a sorrowful, shamed child. Will she take pity on me?

358 words
Sorry this took so long!

Messages In This Thread
No time to waste. - by Arah - 04-24-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: No time to waste. - by Diesel - 05-01-2015, 10:51 PM