the Rift

[OPEN] It's been a long way [welcoming]

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
Waprevah
“And if another of his kind comes knocking on your door, will you open it?"

I feel my spirits are quite high today. I have Calder in two with me, heading back home to Aurora Basin. I have liked the stallion's company so far. He is not too bad to be around with, though I cannot really tell what his persona is like. I got a glint of it at the Threshold, our conversation has not been plentiful. I enjoy the silence when I am wandering around, nature offers such beauty that should not be spoiled with words.

I glance towards Calder and offer him a smile. “It shouldn't be far, their faint scent has begun to touch my nostrils,” I chuckled at my poor attempt at poetic way of speaking. My words flow out of my mouth smoothly. Like honey almost. I remember my voice once I spoke up after months of silence. Now that was a sound I would not want to hear again. I could almost taste the rust on my tongue. “We should be greeted by nobles, so put up a pretty face and practice your compliments,” I whispered with a light spirited tone coated around my words. To emphasize I pushed forward a smile.

After a few more minutes I see the entrance to Aurora Basin. I keep my head held high as my legs carry me into my home. Hello folks! I have brought a prize! I caught it all by myself!. I smile internally as my thoughts flow freely. It would be stupid not to be pleased with your first recruit. I have been in this herd for a while now and thought I would never voice my thoughts out loud I wouldn't hate to become a larger part of the herd.

A snort sounds from my nostrils as I come to a halt and glance around. “Welcome to Aurora Basin, Calder.

TAG: @[Calder]
speech
word count: 304
:: welcoming thread for Calder
Image Credit
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
It's been a long way [welcoming] - by Waprevah - 04-25-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: It's been a long way [welcoming] - by Calder - 05-02-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: It's been a long way [welcoming] - by Deimos - 05-14-2015, 05:56 PM