the Rift

[OPEN] Here I Am

Drake Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
'This is me, there's no where else on Earth I'd rather be'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sweet breeze rolled through the rocky terrain, flowing through his tangled mane. He could hear the rushing of the waters not too far off as he neared the territory of herd he had scented.

Cloven hooves carried the beast up the rocky paths, slowly making sure that his footing wouldn't slip, one wrong move and he'd be rolling down the hill. And with the sharp rocky edges of the hill, Drake doubted it'd end in a happy ending.

The dark unicorn looked around, taken by the view of it all. It seemed the the gods favored this land, blessing it with beautiful rainbows. He wondered what had happened in the past for the gods to bless this land. Was it before it became herd lands? Or after when the herd came into favor by the gods.

There had to be some kind of history among the rocks. Drake had not seen another place like this one especially with its perpetual rainbows.

The beauty was astounding to say the least. This fact caused a bit of nervousness throughout Drake's body. What if this herd wouldn't accept him? To the stallion, at least, he wasn't very handsome. And to live in a place like this? Why, Drake would stand out like a sore thumb. He watched the land carefully, wondering if the herd who called this land home had already seen him. It was possible as he was currently standing on a rather steep hill. Bits of rock and pebbles rolled down the hill as he adjusted himself, looking down at the fall he could take with a wrong step.

Suddenly, Drake was very glad that he had been born with cloven hooves, yet, at the same time he was upset to not have been born with wings as well. The beast imagined it'd be easier for the pegasi to travel around the falls. Still, the thought did not daunt him from the unicorn's mission.

And with a mighty roar of a whinny, Drake made his presence to be known.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake wants to join the Hidden Falls! But will he succeed? That's up to its residents lol. Force is allowed on Drake but please don't mangle him ;u;

Messages In This Thread
Here I Am - by Drake - 04-26-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Here I Am - by Resplendence - 04-26-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Drake - 04-27-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Here I Am - by Resplendence - 04-28-2015, 11:43 PM