the Rift

[OPEN] Here I Am

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
Resplendence shuffles her weight, watching as he took in the dragon upon her back who was puffing his chest and ruffling his feathers. Aye, he was most definitely a sight for sore eyes. He was gorgeous - most definitely to Resplendence who called him her own. Still, she did not greet with formalities. She asked what had brought him here, and her body stature was stronger. Aye, she wanted to be sure that this towering unicorn did not think she could be trampled over. And, with Valiance upon her back she hoped that it made her look stronger than she was.

He claims that he is here to find a home - that this place was the one he wished to call his own, should she be willing to have him. His voice was grave, but he was dipping his head low enough to keep his horn pointed at the ground and not at her. Aye, that was most definitely a good step towards earning her favor. He was not at least acting as though he were not a threat. "What is your name? And what can you offer?" she inquires - on edge, wanting a purpose that he might offer for the herd. "I am Resplendence, and this is Valiance," she finally added. She was uncertain of what was to come of this, but after his current actions she felt as though he might as well at least receive a name - just not her title. She would not let him know she held a position of power, just below that of the Kings and Queen. She did not have any desire to be attacked right away. Aye, most definitely not attacked. In fact, she would prefer it didn't happen at all.

Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Here I Am - by Drake - 04-26-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Here I Am - by Resplendence - 04-26-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Drake - 04-27-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Here I Am - by Resplendence - 04-28-2015, 11:43 PM