the Rift

[OPEN] Peppermint Swirls

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan the Nightshade

First of all, he was a short arse. Secondly, he needed a mute button.

For a long time d’Artagnan cursed his stupidity at even trying to start a conversation with the idiot. To put it simply, it was like throwing a pebble and starting a landslide. Talents! Oh this one had lots of talents! Luckily and perhaps the only positive the shade managed to find was that he never really mentioned healing or helping. Gods! If he had said poisoning he might have choked and died. Still, his answer seemed to fit well with his exuberant personality. Talking, listening, stories… Jokes as well, apparently. He’d make a decent disciple; maybe he should dump him at the door of that weird God botherer, Zikar Sin. The Time God would love him. That or they’d all be banished from the Aurora Basin. He even laughs like he’s choking on something too. Aramis looks witheringly at the sugar-coated motor mouth when he mentions his name and quickly looks away, staring very intently at the horizon. "There are many better at telling jokes than me, you should scout around the Basin" the Nightshade lied through his teeth, he had no idea if there were any comedians hanging around.

His next comment made the shade’s skin crawl and his lips set into a grim line, looking everywhere but at Johnny. "Fascinating" he mumbled in reply, not wanting sample his tail anytime soon, no matter how jovial it made him. The Doctor noticed that Aramis did not turn at the bizarre send off he was given, though he did bark rather deeply and his canine voice touched the mental bond good luck with that one. The Mender began to grumble incoherently under his breath, wishing he had claws and teeth and a stomach for meat so hunting could be his excuse too. Alas, the Nightshade was stuck with Mr Peppermint Swirl. He also noticed the way he seemed to drift closer to him as they passed the sentinels and d'Artagnan had gingerly begun to side step away into his own space, not really wanting his sugary body rub onto his. He might get some weird looks later if it did.

Eventually, when they arrived at the Basin, he turned his attention back to business. d’Artagnan thought about ranks and how best to explain them. It wasn’t really too complicated "we have various roles. For example, I am a Time Mender and I head the healers along with Lena. Other tasks include spying, crafting, fighting and more religious roles involving the patron of this land, the God of Time." He began, feeling like an old record as he rattled it off from memory. "You said you like telling stories, maybe you could be a Scholar and learn new stories about the land you’re in. You can then retell them to the herd or to the young foals who live here" he shrugged, it was a suggestion and the shade’s first thought when thinking of the skills he offered.

He could be anything, the Doctor didn't really care, well, anything but healing.

@[Johnny] lmao ahh this is brilliant xD
Credits: Image by Tamme

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Peppermint Swirls - by d'Artagnan - 04-26-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Peppermint Swirls - by Johnny - 04-26-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Peppermint Swirls - by d'Artagnan - 04-28-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: Peppermint Swirls - by Johnny - 05-09-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Peppermint Swirls - by d'Artagnan - 05-15-2015, 06:35 PM