the Rift

[OPEN] Peppermint Swirls

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan the Nightshade

He balked away from the stallion’s response.

"No, no, no, no. Not healing. It’s really not that interesting" he thought to himself.

The Doctor could feel his patience starting to wear thin and his short temper began to articulate snide responses in the back of his mind. Did they not have healers where he came from? Was there really a place on earth that was so at peace it didn’t need the help of a healer, not even from nature herself?! "Injuries and sickness can occur… I suppose, even loss of life. Don’t look for peace here and try to keep a good health" he shrugged, not really being one to beat around the bush. Besides… It might scare him off. "Not everything is sugar and sweet" the Doctor was probably looking for the phrase sugar and spice.

This red-maned idiot even asked about the procedure, as if he had bandages, just lying around with their magical healing properties waiting to be lovingly stuck to a blood spurting wound. Wrapping such things sounded terribly tedious and boring, honestly, d’Artagnan thought it was not worth the effort. It was much easier and much more interesting to just sever said area from body. Most likely, it was probably these kinds of thoughts that kept others away from him, preferring Lena’s gentle touch to his ruthless manner. Oh that and the fact that he might mistake a poison for a remedy, that would be quite unfortunate, if not perfectly fascinating. "I reverse time using magic and, uh, erase it" he wasn’t going to win any awards as a wordsmith, it was the magic he knew how to wield, how to explain it however was a different matter.

A smile appears again and the shade grimaces in return. How long had he been practicing that kind of sickly gesture that sat so disgustingly on his lips? The Mender coughs and looks away, deciding to reply without looking at his idiotic face. "Zikar-Sin is the herd’s Haruspex and our link to the Time God-" he paused, happily giving the stallion away to another second tier official, at least it wasn’t healing. "Johnny… Scholar of the Aurora Basin. If that is what you choose then you should report to Zikar-Sin at some point, at least to get acquainted."

With that, the shade turned longingly towards where his cave was situated as a last question fell from his lips as more of a hopeful ending "can I answer anything else?"

@[Johnny]
Credits: Image by Tamme

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Peppermint Swirls - by d'Artagnan - 04-26-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Peppermint Swirls - by Johnny - 04-26-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Peppermint Swirls - by d'Artagnan - 04-28-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: Peppermint Swirls - by Johnny - 05-09-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Peppermint Swirls - by d'Artagnan - 05-15-2015, 06:35 PM