[OPEN] you were used to wasting time

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Heaving chest of the sea
Carry both of us
Carry her, carry me

The mare before him was a curious creature. She hardly flinched as Einarr made his instinctual move of a threat, a challenge. She did not attack him. Merely, she stood before him and watched him. Her golden eyes reminded the blood rider of his mother. The black pegasus that had given him life shared the same molten gold color to her iris. The generally stone-faced warrior looked at this girl with some skepticism clearly painted on his masculine features. His dark brows knit together and his sienna eyes narrowed slightly. Slowly, but with intention, the stallion pulled his wings back down to his sides as the girl spoke. His tail gave a few quick lashes against his blackened hocks.

"Yer akka hash vos." You also do not. He gave a snort after his words, but a small smirk tugged at the corner of his ashen lips. This girl was smart, smarter than most her age--or at least what Einarr guessed to be her age. She looked to be over a yearling, but not quite as old as Rhoa, who had just past his second year. On cloven hooves, the Warden took a step towards the female, though he still stayed square before her as he closed the distance by one step, then two. "Sometimes difficult to understand because speak different." He gave, speaking about himself. The girl had not given his name, and so he kept his own at bay for now. He did not know why she had chosen to pass over his question and give her own observation of him, but Einarr would not challenge it. She was young, and the stallion would let ignorance be justification for her actions--but just this once.

@[Isopia]

EINARR

aud is a boss

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
you were used to wasting time - by Einarr - 04-26-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: you were used to wasting time - by Isopia - 04-27-2015, 11:01 AM
RE: you were used to wasting time - by Einarr - 04-28-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: you were used to wasting time - by Isopia - 04-29-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: you were used to wasting time - by Einarr - 05-02-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: you were used to wasting time - by Isopia - 05-14-2015, 10:05 AM