the Rift

[OPEN] Dead Inside

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba

resplendence ,
hold me now and leave me never

Aye, Destrier had been kind. He had once again pulled the cart with Resplendence's cart back to the Falls. She had gone with him back to the Edge, gathered all of her things and went with him on the trip. Her limbs moving in quiet time near him. Still she offered him a lot of space, moving into the Falls with the canopy upon her back as Destrier stopped. Aye, she hadn't even noticed it. She had kept moving forward, and with Valiance's help had carefully folded her canopy and placed it near the cave-like prison cells she had found not that long ago.

Still, though, it was Valiance who had gone back toward the borders. He had seen Destrier just standing there awkwardly at the border. "Destrier. Border, still there," Valiance explained, swooping back down to meet up with Resplendence as she started to make her way back to the border. She missed that he had spoken, though Valiance had landed on the ground a few feet in front of Destrier. His feathered wings were spread out before folding carefully at his side and swished his tail back and forth. A sign of reassurance to the stag, and thanks until Resplendence returned.

"Destrier, I thought you'd followed me." she said, when she finally pulled back up near him. "What's wrong? Can I help at all?" Resplendence instantly inquired, stretching her neck out to press her maw up against his neck in a comforting manner should he allow it. Aye, he was family - he would always be family. That would never change.

YAY RES AND DES ©

When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Dead Inside - by Destrier - 04-27-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: Dead Inside - by Resplendence - 05-16-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Dead Inside - by Destrier - 06-13-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Dead Inside - by Resplendence - 06-16-2015, 08:39 PM