the Rift

[PRIVATE] Snap Crackle ZAP!

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Auburn, gold, and scarlet leaves were so beautiful. 'Ya right, all those stupid leaves do is make a racket!' Snorting the storm filly pressed on. Instead snow and nice crunched softly under her hooves. Snow lazily drifted down from the dark sky blanketing her varnished hide. Zunden didn't care though, she was headed for the ice cave. Determined not to show that she was weak, the girl only limped slightly. This was the second part to her quest; finding someone with shock magic. Her leg was still sore from the hellhound's sharp teeth, but she pushed on anyway searching for the last piece to her puzzle. Of course it really wasn't the last part, but she could do that by herself. It was nice to be able to do things on her own. Asking for help was such a bitch; like admitting you needed others. Hot air puffed from her muzzle at the thought.

A little while later the sparkling cave peaked over the horizon. She was sure that if anyone had spark magic, it would be a person within her own herd. After all they were ruled by the God of time and spark. The barbed-wire marked filly only needed a little time to figure out which of her herd-mates she needed to seek first. The clacking of her dark hooves echoed softly through the crystal cavern. Pausing the yearling shook smattering of snow from her thickening pelt. Lowering her muzzle, dual colored eyes looked over the bite making sure it still seemed ok. It was sore but there didn't seem to be an infection, not yet anyway.

A sigh ruffled her soft lips as she looked around her. Her gaze caught her reflection causing a smirk to twist her lips. She could see it now magic floating around her, sparking in the brisk air. The girl stood proudly stretching her body out and lifting her dual horned head up and flicking her thin black and white tail. 'One day I'll be looked upon as a queen. Until then I will wait, and slowly make grow without to much unwanted attention.' Relaxing her already powerfully built body the girl inhaled deeply drawing in the cold air greedily.
"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
Words: 368
Notes: @[Roskuld] @[Adelric] is going to join in as well <3

Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread