the Rift

[PRIVATE] Snap Crackle ZAP!

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Frost huffed softly from thin nostrils as dual toned eyes closed briefly before flying open again. The sound of another behind her drew they storm filly around. Lifting her head up higher she carefully picked her way back towards the sound and scent of the other. She could tell it was another mare, but that was about it. It only took a few steps and a mild curve in the ice before gold and green fell upon the other. The odd build, color, and hair drew her up short. Taking a deep breath she sized the other up carefully. She was larger older, and looked oddly like the Time God. Squaring herself up she spoke, "Yo, I like your hair." 'Lame. Oh well who gives a fuck?' Stepping closer Zunden smiled calmly up at her, carefully to keep a good distance away, well pout of normal reach anyway.

"You look like the Time God." She didn't know anything about God's having kids, so that was totally lost on her. Drawing in the mare's scent she tried to recognize her scent from somewhere, but it was futile. She didn't smell of anything familiar, well besides snow and ice, but this was an ice cavern and it was snowing. "I'm Zunden, from the Basin." She inclined her dual horned head slightly before trying to meet her blue eyes again. There sure were some interesting people living out here in Helovia. Snorting softly she gazed up at the lady with the weird hair. She seems stiff, like she expects the barbwire marked filly to attack her. Bobbing her head towards the amulet swinging around her neck, careful to never let her eyes leave the white and black.

"This may be a stupid question, but are you alright?" How weird of her to be asking someone else if they are okay or not. The strange emotion is off putting, but she waits quietly for the answer anyway. It wasn't like she could do much to help if anything was bothering her, but sometimes it was nice just to admit you weren't doing well. Shifting her weight forward the girl cocked her right rear hoof. If this stranger was going to attack she would have by now, right? Either way she made sure it would only take a second to shift forward again. Inexperience left her wide open for any kind of attack, not matter how ready she thought she might be.

Arrogant Lingo 'Pompous Musings'
Words: 407
Notes: @[Roskuld] So AWFUL I'm sorry!

Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread