the Rift

[PRIVATE] Snap Crackle ZAP!

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Confusion pounded through the girl as the mare continued to act erratically. The confusion turned to hurt and anger as it only got worse. 'What the fuck is wrong with her?!' A snort ripped from her dark muzzle. There was no reason for her to be acting like this. It briefly passed through her mind that this girl was retarded. Shaking her dual horned head the filly dismissed that quickly. She was sure that if that was the case this girl would have said a little bit more or would have rushed her already.

This whole thing just seemed fucked up, and that freaked her out. She started to shift her weight around back and forth eyes glued to the funky mare. The storm filly just wanted Sparky's help, but that seemed well beyond anything this psycho chick could give her. Sparky seemed to be all in a huff and determined to leave, which pushed the desperate filly forward. It had not been easy finding someone with the magic she needed. Now that she had Time God be damned if this girl got away without helping her! Unfortunately being inexperienced on the ice, all of her hooves went different ways. She could feel the bruise rise instantly as she slammed her left side into the rock hard ice.

Dual colored eyes glared defiantly up at the other. She was sure the other would attack, could feel the anticipation and Adrenalin surging through her young frame. Unable to hold herself back any longer the girl struck out. Like a viper to teeth snapped for the others right foreleg before she slipped and staggered as fast as she could to her feet. Her ears slapped back onto her dome staying there. Zunden had reached her breaking point, now her give-a-damn was busted. This was the point she had never reached before. Pure rage. Daddy dearest was making an appearance in his daughter. She almost felt blind, everything seemed to have a red haze around it. Finally on her feet the girl backed up, before swinging her horned dome back and forth ready to slice through her flesh.
Arrogant Lingo 'Pompous Musings'
Words: 355
Notes:  @Roskuld Sorry it isn't as good as all the others, I got out of the swing of things here xP

Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
Snap Crackle ZAP! - by Zünden - 04-28-2015, 03:38 AM
RE: Snap Crackle ZAP! - by Roskuld - 04-29-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Snap Crackle ZAP! - by Zünden - 05-06-2015, 04:43 AM