the Rift

[OPEN] One Fish, Two Fish

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
Now things are really boring. All my friends have gone somewhere else, and I'm just stuck here. Maybe the little bird who gave me the pretty feather will be wandering about, since he's my only chance at fun. Its only a meager remnant of friendship, but its better than nothing. In all honesty though, its pretty pathetic I'm seeking out a bird instead of making actual friends, but I have to start somewhere right?

So I meander around, stopping at the pool and surveying the dark trees that encompass us. All that is there though is the crisp autumn wind and worms. Great company, really great company. I frown, turning to snuggle up around the side of the water. Staring into the pool, I secretly long to be one of those red stones. I shake my mane a little, so the feather that is in my hair flops onto my forehead. At least I have this little thing to remember the pool by. Ill always have it with me. Pools can be great friends right?

Now, I settle for self-amusement. I blow my smokey breath out across the lake, watching the little waves of water carry it away. Multiple times I do this, each time wishing I had someone to just hang around. Ros would be cool, but she's probably busy doing awesome things. That means no bothering her for the time being. Which means, I can do some crazy things by myself. I shoot my eyes around one last time, making sure that no one is lurking about. Not seeing anyone in the immediate area, I decide it's safe. With one giant heave, I slide headfirst into the water, splashing about like an idiot.

@[Erebos]
Sorry it's crappy! It'll get better I promise. ^^
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 04-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 04-28-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 05-07-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 05-18-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 06-03-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 06-14-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 06-18-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 06-23-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 08-09-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 08-18-2015, 07:10 AM