the Rift

[OPEN] One Fish, Two Fish

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
Being soaked to the bone was real fun, and I actually mean that. My coat turned from a dusty little color to a dank, almost rotting wood color. Pushing my head underwater again, I watch my little air bubbles float to the surface and pop. A giggle follows, sending even larger, and more intense bubbles up. This time, I follow it up, breaking the surface with glee. I blink a few times, trying to rid my eyes of excess water. "Oh, I remember you!" I flail then, spinning around to come face to face with the colt that stole my egg. Technically, he didn't steal it, but still. A scream follows just as naturally as I force my head underwater, a really great hiding tactic. When he doesn't come running, or attacking, I decide it would be okay to break the surface.

Cautiously, I work my way out, eyeing this boy Erebos as he watched me. He didn't seem menacing, but that didn't mean I could go out of ninja mode quite yet. Thus, I stop a few feet away, staring at him with a cocked brow, looking him up and down. At his feet, I catch a little flash of a thing, was that what came of the egg, the egg he obviously stole? Its a dark, brown like thing with a lot of tails. I tilt my head, and sniff at both him and his thing. "I'm Auriel," I finally state. For now, he seemed decent enough to talk to, and considering my friends list, I was in need of expanding my horizons a bit. "Is that the thing that come from the egg?" I ask, nodding towards his companion. It took her all the effort in the world to not add a snarky comment, but she managed thus far. Breathing, I puff some smoke harmlessly in the little kitsune's direction. Erebos would normally have been the center of her attention, but until she figured out what this thing was, she was not going to let go of her curiosity. It was so unlike Princess and Edgar. Yet, this thing was neither bird nor dog. I want one of these, real bad. "You need to teach me how to get one of these things sometime," I add firmly. I glance up to him with my dull little eyes, as if trying to burn that statement into his mind. I was a poor innocent girl, who could not help me?

A multitude of other things begin flowing into my mind. There were so many opportunities to learn here, and I could not keep them all straight. I would think of how wonderful it would be to see where he lives, and then think it'd be cool if he introduced me to some of his friends. Friends was probably the topic I should stick with but it wasn't even close to scratching the surface of my mind. I even want to ask what it feels like not to have wings, but I could always save that question for Shida.

@[Erebos]
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 04-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 04-28-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 05-07-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 05-18-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 06-03-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 06-14-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 06-18-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 06-23-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 08-09-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 08-18-2015, 07:10 AM