the Rift

[OPEN] One Fish, Two Fish

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
Now he knows how to pick cool names. Orsino, like, thats awesome! Why couldn't I have that cool of a name? At least I know who to go to if I ever need name help. He could pick a cool badass name for my puppy when I get whatever that thing is that Shida has. Having a puppy would be so freaking awesome. Although, this fox would be cool to, a Kitsune was it? I smile towards it, crinkling my nose like the happy go lucky child I was. My eyes gleamed a little as I sat for story time with Erebos. He is the sensei, and I must learn the ways of his companion snagging ability.

And.

And he could cook?! What? That is so freaking awesome. I know that I would never be able to cook, but man that would be an awesome skill. "Do you have cooking magic or something?" My voice was still childlike and filled with awe. I don't really have an idea what cooking is, but it sounded like a really cool magic. Little did I know all he had to do was run around and pick things up and mash them together (basically anyways). Although, when he asks how many times I have tried, I shuffle my feet. It had been a few tries, but when Im used to getting things on the first go (like my magic) waiting for a companion seems like it takes an eternity. "I have tried twice. I'm not very good at the whole pleasing thing. I don't think anyone trusts me with a companion." I frown, glancing to the Kitsune. Maybe I wasn't ready, but I was ready to try, and wasn't that enough? Do I really have to be perfect at everything? Or, is the criteria just to know how to explode? If that's the case, then it makes sense why Shida got one (cause we all know she is not perfect, you know, since we are twins and I'm not perfect. Totally not trying to be mean.) "I know I need to keep trying, but I really wish I could just prove I was good. Ya know, like, I can do it! I can do cool things with magic, and I have a good heart, so why am I not good enough?" I sigh frustrated. This whole decoding life thing was really hard. I don't think I'll ever understand it. Erebos probably didn't know either, but these tough life questions just hurt my head. "So how long did it take you?" I finally ask. If I had to divulge my embarrassing failures, I expected him to do the same.

@[Erebos]
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 04-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 04-28-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 05-07-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 05-18-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 06-03-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 06-14-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 06-18-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 06-23-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 08-09-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 08-18-2015, 07:10 AM