the Rift

[OPEN] One Fish, Two Fish

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
You know, I was all ready to leave, storing his information in my brain, and head out to explore more of the universe. Of course, my curiosity though cannot go without being satisfied, so I turn back around, and glance at Erebos slyly. I take a few more steps toward him and grin deviously, folding my wings tightly against my side. "Hey. You should totally show me your magic. If you do. I'll show you mine, although, it kinda does weird things to other people so I dunno if you wanna see mine..." my voice trails off, but bounces quickly back to its peppy state. "But you should still show me yours. I can be a test subject to if you want. I've always wondered what magic feels like when use on other people." So I take a few more steps back, still grinning and lift my head high. In one swift movement, I raise my wings up into the air, acting as a horse-y target. "Make me hot, ya know, in more than one way." I giggle and turn around in a circle like an over hyper puppy dog.

It probably wasn't the smartest thing to sit around and ask to be hurt, but I need to know eventually. Since Erebos was the only other magic user I knew besides my sister, I thought this would probably be a lot safer. You know, since Shida can like blow my head off if she wants. Even if I am asking to be hurt, I still want to walk around a breathe for a few more days. Funny, because I had yet to understand the dangers of fire. To me, it was so straightforward. Fire burned, but it could be put out. Helovia had yet to disclose all of it's secrets to me, so I was unfortunately unaware of all the variations of "fire" that could exist. Heck, I didn't even know what my magic was considered. All I could do was make people go crazy, and scream, not much elemental finagling there. I glance to Orsino and smile, wondering if he too has fire magic. It would be cool if companions could sync up to its bonded, and essentially become its bonded in "magic forms". Oh how many secrets had yet to be revealed.

Erebos!
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 04-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 04-28-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 05-07-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 05-18-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 06-03-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 06-14-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 06-18-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 06-23-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 08-09-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 08-18-2015, 07:10 AM