the Rift

[OPEN] Patrol all day long!

Aakesh Posts: 16
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 3
Adoptable

Still unable to fly Aakesh had asked Alija if he could follow her out of the Throat on his way to their different patrols. Prancing excitedly next to his purple mother the colt smiled proudly. This was his first ever patrol and he was pumped! There was no way he would be late or mess this chance up. He was going to be with two other stallions the fact he didn't know them wasn't a problem. He wasn't scared of anything, especially his own family! Alija smiled down proudly at her son, this was his first chance to prove himself, and to her knowledge, the first time he had been out of the throat. Once they crossed the fire bridge the mare and colt said their goodbyes. "I love you Momma." The nuzzled before she spoke as well, "I love you too my brave stallion. Be safe, listen to everyone else, and have fun." "I will Momma." Smiling brightly they went separate ways, Aakesh laughing and canter, Alija walking tears slipping down her badger marked face.

It didn't take him to long to find the frozen place, but it hadn't been an easy trip. Tripping in his excitement the boy had fallen and scrapped his leg up. Scarlet drops trickled their way down his right fore as he gimped along. He didn't care though, maybe it was the cold that stopped the pain, or his joy. Shrugging the boy boldly strode into the sparkling cave. Bouncing excitedly the boy gazed around him steel grey eyes wide taking in everything. His voice was squeaky with excitement, "Hello is anyone here yet?" The echo sent him jolting sideways his heart thundering nervously. It only took a moment for the black and purple to recover though. Glancing around, just to make sure nobody saw his fear, the colt smiled. Bracing himself he whinnied loudly and pranced in place as it came yelling back at him. he laughed and was even more delighted when it came tinkling back to him.
------------------------------------------------
talk Thoughts Alija
Words; 336
Notes; Patrol thread!
Tags; @[Voodoo] and @[Cera]

Danger? Hah!
I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!

TigerStriped4 | LarissaAllen | sugarpoultry
Please tag Aakesh

[Image: comm_aakesh_by_oddmountain-d8h24aj.png]

[Image: aakesh_by_oddmountain-d8h24ke.png] Both pixels by Aud!

Messages In This Thread
Patrol all day long! - by Aakesh - 04-28-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Patrol all day long! - by Cera - 05-26-2015, 09:03 PM