the Rift

Honorable Service [Tilney x Ophelia]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

T i l n e y
And Oh, There is more to this life

Tilney loved nothing more then to stargaze. It was likely that he would do just about anything to gaze at an aurora. One time, one glimpse at a brilliant night sky was all he asked for. But with his condition there was no chance.
He rose early from his cave hoping to at least catch a vivid sunrise over the mountains; that was one of the spectacular sights he was lucky enough to behold most days despite his unlucky circumstance. And so began a mostly blind walk from his cave, treading clumsily through his frozen lodgings; He was headed for the arch. He knew not how to scale the surrounding mountains and he needed to find an adept vantage point in which to view the rising sun. Already the colours began to tint the clouds and backlight the enveloping mountains.

Now among the tall sentinels, his paces stepped shorter. They frightened him; very much. Tilney was only so new to this land of magic, who knows what those lofty machines were capable of. No doubt they came alive and scared off trespassers. Halting sheepishly under the structure, his blackened maw outstretched to view its detail. He almost wanted to whisper hello to it. Softly shrugging his verdant cloak further over his shoulders, he breathed a cold sigh. Sight was returning to him rapidly as the sun took its post, and he was very glad of it.

His viridescent gaze then took in a glistening creature approaching. Porcelaine hide complimenting the snow and contrasting red locks. Decorated in armor he wondered where on earth this fae had been and what she was doing out at this housr; he was sure only he ventured out at this time.
She approached, a titchy smile crossed his dark maw as he bowed. Ophelia the Forsaken, Lady of the Basin. He was startled. "Oh" was his first sheepish response "Are you cold m'lady?". Tilney then realised that was likely a very stupid question.
"I am Tilney" he finally managed.

Her query was puzzling. He knew he was not a warrior; he only fought for fun or in self-defense. He hoped his answer was pleasing to her anyhow. "I could give it a try" He laughed.

Words; 370
@[Ophelia]
I'll let you attack first! xD
Art by Falony @ DA

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Honorable Service [Tilney x Ophelia] - by Ophelia - 04-30-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: Honorable Service [Tilney x Ophelia] - by Tilney - 05-07-2015, 12:27 AM