the Rift

The Sky is Falling

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
Silver orbs sparkled curiously as he looked her over and took in the information. "This land is also full of magic, and companions. They are animals of all sorts that are bound to one equine's soul. They are like family, only stronger I guess. I saw one up close when I first arrived here." She thought back to the light colored mare and her odd bird thoughtfully. "Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not even a little worried about the storm or what it might bring. I adore all of Father Earth's mighty things." She smiled softly at him before titling her head. The doe didn't mind the rain still pounding down on her back an rump, but she was grateful for her head to be within the shelter. His words brightened her smile. 'Looks and brains, how clever.'

The sound of laughter drew her neck to the left as another approached. He two had antlers, which drew a soft giggle from her own rosy kissers. Dainty head followed the other's movement into the cave, as eyes flicked to watch Htar. She saw the ears, the hip kiss the wall and the clear dislike written upon his face. Sharp eyes also caught sight of the drenched mouse scurrying away into the cave. Clearly it was rare of her to actually enjoy storms. Coking her hip she allowed the two stallions to fight it out. Ears pricked to catch the exchange searching for the tones behind the words. Htar was not happy about this at all, but the other seemed to be blissfully unaware. Feathers swished softly in the moist air as the alabaster spoke of protecting the weak.

Another batch of warm giggles tickled the cool air before she spoke, "Do not make the weaker of us protect the others. There is no need for harsh words or actions. Do we not all wish to be out of this gale?" She smiled looking between the two for a moment before continuing. "Sir, is it not rude to ask questions before even giving your own name?" The smile now upon her face was that of a patient mother gently reprimanding a naughty child. "I am Tiva and this stallion, you have shoved, is Htar." Blinking softly she watched the golden tree marked stud. How would he take her words? Would there be a fight here after all? It didn't matter, not to her anyway.

talk thoughts
Words; 403
Note;
Tags; @[Htar] @[Tilney]
image credits
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
The Sky is Falling - by Htar - 04-30-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tiva - 05-01-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Htar - 05-03-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tiva - 05-04-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tilney - 05-04-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Htar - 05-04-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tiva - 05-06-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Htar - 05-07-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tiva - 05-18-2015, 02:19 AM