the Rift

The Sky is Falling

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
Silver eyes twinkled softly as the doe watched the boys argue. Stallions could be so... difficult sometimes. The dancer had to fight laughter as she pricked ears and attentive eyes caught everything. They always seemed to butt heads, males. Htar looked in her direction and cause a twinge of some strange emotion to ripple through her young heart. 'How odd...' Antlered head tilted curiously for a moment trying to figure out what her own emotions were, as well as the alabaster's. He still seemed upset, but not at her. Most of the tree painted stag's words were lost to her as she hunted how to name the feelings flowing through her. Words of trees snapping bones drew the girl out of her shell once more.

Feathers ruffled softly as her dainty head tilted to the right this time. How horrible a death falling to a tree, humiliating and painful. A shiver passed through her body at the horrific thoughts. Tiva was sure the others would assume she was shaking from the chilly rain. 'Hmmm maybe I'll let them think that, see who offers up their cozy spot first.' In all honesty she wasn't even slightly bothered by her coat of water. Her damp muzzle twitched as she sampled the newcomer's scent once more. 'How curious.' Lips upturned slightly before tinted tones were sung, "Good sir, if you were to fall in such a terrible way, would your herd not search for you?" it wasn't hard, once she tried, to smell the others upon his coat. Maybe not direct contact, but enough to leave a trace.

She smiled and bowed slightly towards the golden stud as he gave his name, Tilney. Turning back to Htar she smiled softly, "In all my travels I have learned how hard it can be to learn new customs. I'm sure a smart stud like yourself will pick up on it quickly." There was no teasing note, nothing to show that she wasn't serious. It would be a shame for either of the males to think she was being rude. "It shouldn't take to long for this storm to blow over, with the wind the way it is." She smiled softly silver gaze flashing between the two before her.
talk thoughts
Words; 373
Note; I am SO sorry it took so long! Life attacked me lol
Tags; @[Htar] @[Tilney]
image credits
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
The Sky is Falling - by Htar - 04-30-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tiva - 05-01-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Htar - 05-03-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tiva - 05-04-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tilney - 05-04-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Htar - 05-04-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tiva - 05-06-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Htar - 05-07-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tiva - 05-18-2015, 02:19 AM