the Rift

[OPEN] Where the Wild Things Are

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Wanderer...

The words echo through my mind, as my head swings low, my weary body pushing on.

I felt like a no body. Yes, rumors had flown my direction of the hidden falls invasion... And both my sisters participation. I live in a family of marauders. Who don't speak to each other, and chase each other off. Even our father took part in stealing homes from others.

The last time I had tried to get in touch with my sisters, one had some asshole body guard who threatened to beat me to a pulp, and then she took his side and chased me off with her teeth bared... I didn't even pose a threat. Then, well, I headed to the Basin where my other sister, Ophelia, is said to rule, and instead I am ignored. Not one of her minions answered me, and she herself did not show.

My brothers? Vanished. In hiding. Who the hell knows. But I didn't hear word of them, from anyone. No one seemed to know them... So I did the same thing. I spent the rest of my spring and summer hiding in the dark depths of Helovia, venturing back and forth over the border.

And yet, here I am, back inside my so called home. The home where murders happen everyday... Including my mothers. Inside the home that I felt like didn't want me, where I don't fit in... With my morals and all... Was it really so hard to find true integrity?

Apparently so.

My blue eyes blink, as my head lifts, and I find myself in the Ancient Rotunda. I look around slowly as the chilly fall sky filters through the colored glass... And suddenly I was down. A tired groan pushes through my lips as my legs collapse from under me, curling under, as my muzzle rests on my left knee. I might just take a nice long nap... After all, I needed it.

"talk."
Notes: For anyone to enter! :D @[Maren] incase you wanna throw her in Yew!!! Also, Ali feel free to throw @[Vadim] or @[Ktulu] if you would like?

Soren
Even hero's fall apart
image credits go here! | table by wanda

Messages In This Thread
Where the Wild Things Are - by Soren - 04-30-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Nymeria - 05-01-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Soren - 05-04-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Aveira - 05-07-2015, 03:43 PM