the Rift

What Makes A Hero?

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
  archibald
   the dauntless

Fury, rage, the desire to protect and kill this chimp all ran through Archibald's veins. His body pulsated with his anger, nostrils flaring as he snorted loudly. His tremors threw the chimp of balance but did not keep him from going after Loretta. The bitch snarled again, legs reaching out quickly in an attempt to flee from the maddened ape. ARCHIBALD! KILL HIM! She screamed across their bond, panic rising in her throat like bile. A scream, bursting with all of the emotion Archibald felt, thundered from his mouth. In just a split second, however, the syringe-holding chimp changed his trajectory.

Golden eyes widened with surprise as the chimp jumped up onto Archibald's back. Wildly, the behemoth of a stallion thrust his head down and tossed his weight around. Without hesitation, Archibald furiously bucked and spun. He attempted to remove the chimp from his back, but nothing he did worked. Archibald sucked in a tight, sharp breath when a pinching sensation--a small dot of pain--came over his neck. "NO!" Archibald growled, tossing his body to the left as the chimp jumped off of him. The Dauntless stallion's were coming in fast, angry puffs. Crimson red clouded his vision, but all he could hear was the chimp chanting in the background.

I make better, I make better, I make better...

It was like a mocking song, and it was driving the Czar mad. Black dots filled Archibald's vision and he staggered. Spreading out his hooves, the titan locked his knees and focused his magic on himself. Quickly, Archibald solidified his bones to stone. Do...not...fall. The monochrome beast closed his eyes tightly, black veils over pools of brilliant gold. Archibald grunted, his breath still labored, as dizziness took over his body and he became light-headed. Somewhere, in the back of his mind, he could hear Loretta's panicked snarls.

i-mi

@[Random Event]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
What Makes A Hero? - by Random Event - 04-30-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: What Makes A Hero? - by Archibald - 05-01-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: What Makes A Hero? - by Random Event - 05-01-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: What Makes A Hero? - by Archibald - 05-01-2015, 09:51 PM