Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

In the days since the invasion had ended and she had been healed, Ktulu had been ill at ease. The land they had taken was no longer the land she remembered, at least not in appearance. The change in appearance didn't stop her memories from running wild and taking her down every avenue that would leave her heartbroken all over again. She had reveled in the chance at going to war and losing herself in the fight, but once the fight was over she was left right where she had begun. No, maybe she was a little bit worse because they had won and she found herself locked away in the Earth God's lands. At one time she had respected the god, maybe even had love for him, but now she felt nothing of the sort for him. A fierce dislike that bordered on hatred burned within her soul.

Ktulu stayed near the Falls' border so she wouldn't run into anyone. It didn't sit well with her that she didn't want to see Archibald, Lakota, Apollo, or even her sister. She wanted to be alone and she suspected that staying near the border would make them think that she was doing patrols. It couldn't have been farther from the truth, but it was only her and Eytan that knew. The bear wasn't thrilled about Ktulu's attitude or the depression that she had let herself sink in to, but no matter what he did he couldn't seem to pull her out of it.

'What are you doing?' He asked as Ktulu stopped walking several yards from the border and stared at the land that was free and not claimed by the Earth God's herd. She doubted anyone would notice that she was gone for a few days and when they finally did she would be far enough that they wouldn't be able to track her. 'Ktulu?' Eytan prodded, which made her look down at him. "Nothing..." She murmured, even though he would know she was lying. Such was the nature of their bond. 'Liar!' The grizzly snapped, a low growl rumbling in his throat. He was at his wits end and didn't know what to do anymore. "Shut up, Eytan." The dark mare snapped back at the bear. She didn't even bother to look at him and, instead, made her way toward the border, intent on leaving without anyone being aware.

"."

@[Archibald]

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-02-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Archibald - 05-10-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-11-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Archibald - 05-18-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-18-2015, 07:34 PM