Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

"Where are you going, my Champion?"

In hindsight, Ktulu should have known that Archibald would know what she was doing. She should have known that he would confront her and try to stop her from leaving, but why? Why? "Nowhere." It wasn't exactly a lie because there was nowhere in particular that the Constrictor wanted to go. She just wanted to run away from everything that hurt her. She wanted to run until her body broke down and she could no longer move and if the wilds claimed her then so be it. For as frustrated as Archibald was, Ktulu was equally as frustrated. When he wanted to leave the Foothills she had bid him farewell. She had not stalked him in the shadows and acted as if she owned him. She had not blocked his path and made him stay even when his heart wanted him elsewhere.

"What do you want from me?" She didn't bother to try and hide the frustration that colored her voice. "I've fought your invasion for you and helped you get the Falls. What more could you possibly want from me?" What more did she have left to give? Her life? Would he demand that from her as punishment for leaving? A small part of her suspected that if he demanded her life she would let him have it just so she wouldn't have to suffer through the pain that her existence dumped on her.

"What do you plan to do in the wilds?"

"My business is my own." Was her only reply to Archibald's question. Her head turned as she heard Loretta's approach and she watched as the red dog ran toward Eytan, who greeted her solemnly. She continued to watch as Loretta moved back to Archibald and joined him in blocking her escape. "What are you doing?" She suddenly demanded. "Why? I did not make you stay when you wanted to leave. Why are you trying to stop me?" As she spoke Eytan moved to her side, ready to fight beside her if that was what it came down to. "Move aside, Archibald." She said. "And let me pass. You already have what you want."

"."

@[Archibald]

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-02-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Archibald - 05-10-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-11-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Archibald - 05-18-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-18-2015, 07:34 PM