Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu the Constrictor
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

"You cannot have everything you want, Archibald!" The dark mare snapped, her own anger rising to match his own. But he continued on, telling her everything she felt which only made her anger that much worse. "You are the worst kind of hypocrite." She growled when he told her that she had to defeat him to leave. "You do not own me!" But didn't he? Did he not have a chunk her heart locked away somewhere inside of his massive body? Was he not her closest friend, the one that understood her pain more intimately than anyone else ever could? The one that could cause her more pain than he could possibly imagine by acting the way he was and demanding things of her that she could not give?

"You might as well kill me!" Ktulu screamed at the newly appointed Czar. "Even if you defeat me I will not stay!" Eytan shifted nervously beside his companion, his own personal fear rising as his bonded called for her own death. He looked to Loretta, silently pleading with her to do something because he knew the heart of his bonded and he knew that she would fight until she had nothing left and she lay broken.

The words had scarcely left her lips and Archibald was upon her, his teeth scraping across the delicate, thin skin on the bridge of her nose. He peeled away fur and left a cut oozing blood. She screamed her own anger as she aimed a bite at the behemoth's throat. Her magic began to swirl within her and as she bit at Archibald her body had begun to change its shape, teeth elongating and turning to sharp points, her hooves changing to deadly claws. She roared then, using every ounce of magic that her position as champion offered and at the same time she flung a massive paw toward Archibald's shoulder with the intent of flaying his shoulder open.

Eytan tried to intrude then, doing his best to use his magic to terrify them into stopping, but Ktulu was so consumed by her anger that she turned on the smaller bear. "BACK OFF!" She roared, which sent the grizzly stumbling back to stand near Loretta. He watched helplessly, sad that he had been unable to prevent a fight between friends.

The distraction that Eytan caused allowed Archibald's hit to her chest to land true. She stumbled back, lost her grip on her magic, and because of that her body shifted back to its normal state. Ktulu sucked in a breath, desperate to fill her lungs as she glared at Archibald. "I fucking hate you." She growled as she threw herself back into the fray, uncaring about her small stature compared to his. Let him use his size to break her and put her out of her misery.

"."

@[Archibald]

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-02-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Archibald - 05-10-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-11-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Archibald - 05-18-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-18-2015, 07:34 PM