[OPEN] Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld
Where There's No Law Tying My Heart From The Start

Oh shit.

The only warning I had was the sound of something breaking through the underbrush—I turned to see what it was and it was this huge brown thing with these great big puppy paws bounding straight for me, straight for you where you were swimming circles like an idiot in the pond. Oh shit! I shouted, my voice mimicking my thoughts perfectly as this three-headed asshole charged us down and I didn’t know what it was trying to do or what it wanted and I didn’t even know how to protect you while you were still doing this weird fishy shit—

--but it didn’t even matter because the brown beast leapt into the air—but when it did its body seemed to swirl in on itself, wrapped in a cocoon of whirling water--

--and when it emerged it had wings and it was completely different from what it had been before; it soared above me and circled the sky and you could feel what was happening above the surface of the water and you got all sorts of excited in my head, wordlessly shouting with brain-signals—

--and the little fish that was you swam furiously for the surface, breaching it momentarily before your body combusted again with that tiny little poot of spark; and when you emerged from it you were a thing with wings again, only you were larger with a longer neck and an annoying honk--

--and you were flapping in the water, splashing it everywhere (like in my face) while your eyes glued to the creature in the sky, and it was like you were trying to reach her up there but even though you could make wings appear now that still didn’t mean you knew how to use them—

--and I was just standing there, getting drenched by your splashing, my eyes bugged and wide as they flicked from the creature in the sky to the creature in the water—both of them switching bodies as easily as some people switched minds.

“…the fuck is going on?!” I finally screamed.

"talk"
@[Vadim]

[Chico is now a goose <3]

thanks chan!

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-02-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-10-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-11-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-11-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-13-2015, 11:44 PM