Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld
Where There's No Law Tying My Heart From The Start

*"You have a shape-shifter."*

Whoa holy crap.

I didn’t even noticed the big pale stranger coming up somewhere behind me and off to the side, emerging from the trees—my entire focus had been pulled by this…this spectacle of weird shit that was playing out before me. So when that voice sounded somewhere behind my shoulder I jumped, my hooves scrambling in water as I turned to face this bro.

And then there was another leap in my breast, one that was even more shocked and twice as panicked as I saw who it was. But…then…my vision caught up with me. I blinked, staring at this--guy, it was a guy that I was looking at. And besides—the only blue Ma had on her was in her eye, that weird, piercing eye she always looked at me with when I was a kid doing bad shit. That eye that was piercing enough to make me feel bad about whatever fucked up shit I had done.

But still. Differences aside, the similarity between him and Ma continued to fuck me up. It wasn’t just a coloring thing, either; it was the shape to him that sprung out to me, the way his mane fell around his neck and the way his tail drifted behind him; the set of his head, the angle of his shoulders, the shape of his hooves--all of it screamed Ma and a little of Auntie, too, and even the scent felt right and wrong at the same time.

I stared at him—I stared while an elk trampled in the water, causing waves and waves to crash against me and a goose to flop around happily in the water, wings beating ferociously at the elk to play this game of get everyone fucking wet. You were having a blast—you were immediately enamored with this shifter that you played with. You were so excited that you didn’t notice my strange emotions slowly swirling in me, something working itself out in my breast.

“…who are you,” I asked—well, demanded, really, cuz my heart was beating but my mind was still sluggish with achy exhaustion so manners were thrown out the window.

"talk"
@[Vadim]

thanks chan!

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-02-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-10-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-11-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-11-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-13-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-20-2015, 10:46 AM