the Rift

[JUDGED] It's So Cold In the D

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

I felt things tugging at me from all corners of my head—the feeling of feathers tugging and tearing themselves against my horn as it cut right through a curtain of a wing, while you tugged at the back of my consciousness, something fiery and worried working in your breast. I could feel you turning back to where I was, altering your course in the air—like you were gonna hop your little ass in the brawl. I gave a bleary mental snort at you: Stay out of it, stay away goddammit. This was my sloppy altercation and I didn’t wanna have to worry about your tiny haphazard behind getting crushed underneath huge hooves and even huger asses.

I’d told you to hang back before—when you were still stuck as the most adorable lizard thing ever, clinging to my face like you was glued there or some shit. Then, you had been happy to just hang around on a tree and watch me whoop wholesale ass—but you didn’t take it as well this time, though. I could feel something frustratingfrom you, grating against my nerves like something awful and off-key, and even though you listened to me and didn’t approach any closer, you weren’t none too happy about it.

I would’ve felt bad about it. I probably would later, after I dust this bitch. But I was in the middle of the dusting at that moment, and my brain had shut down into something hazy and crimson-tinted.

Your frustration kinda threw me off, though (I ain’t mad, I ain’t mad, I’m just sayin’--). I was preoccupied with you and I was passing the loud chick on her left side and her wings had been thrown up in some weird way that I wasn’t prepared to think about at that moment—I just sorta ran at her, into her left wing, and my horn cut me a path even as she shouted at me to take it easy. Uh, nah bitch, I had already been tryin’a take it easy when you ambled your fat ass into my space like that, disturbin’ my peace ‘n shit. It was too late for redemption; I was tired.

But then you threw a fit and I hesitated and I slowed my roll without realizing, my gait coming sluggish and unsteady in my exhausted confusion--and that was a mistake, because Bigmout Bitch was whirlin’ around and literally coming for my ass.

Before I knew it, I felt the sharp pull of teeth--sinking right into my tail-bone.

I screeched and I’m not sure if I said anything in there (AUGH BITCH, is probably what actually came out), but I think I got the sentiment articulated clearly enough. Immediately, I dug my hooves into the dusty ground, trying to bolt out of the grasp of the chestnut asshole who had the nerve to get mad at me. Her teeth were strong though—or long, or…something, but anyway they stayed fastened to my tail, all painful and pinching and rage-inducing. It wasn’t until I gave a little crow-hop that I was able to shake those teeth from my body; I felt the skin pull a little and that was sickening but I was moving too much and too fast to let it throw me off. I tried to travel a bit more forward so I could give another, stronger buck, this time intending to throw my hooves smack into her full face. I mean, shit. I know I had gotten mad at some kid at making a face shot—but c’mon! What else was I supposed to do? Bitch shoulda run away when I ran at her ass instead of held her ground.

And the more I thought about it the more pissed I got; so when my hooves landed from the buck I dug them into the ground to slow my pace—shifting my ass to the right as soon as I could, pulling a 180 so I could face this trick and knock some sense into her fool head.

[WC: 674
PC: 2/3

Recap: Gets bitten by Astra. Bolts forward out of Astra's hold and attempts to travel forward enough to time a kick towards Astra's face. Whirls around after she lands to face Astra head-on.]

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
It's So Cold In the D - by Roskuld - 05-03-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Astrasza - 05-03-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Roskuld - 05-05-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Astrasza - 05-06-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Time - 05-06-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Roskuld - 05-07-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Astrasza - 05-11-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Roskuld - 05-13-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Official - 05-26-2015, 01:26 PM