the Rift

[JUDGED] It's So Cold In the D

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

…Okay yeah, I’ll admit it. It was a dick move, a shitty tactic, but it felt great when my hooves made contact with her fool face; the feeling of something hard cracking against the edge of my hoof sent a thrill coursing through me, a spark of exhilaration that would have shamed me if I thought about it too much. I imagined her teeth clicking like mine had when I had been kicked in the jaw that one time; I wondered if the bitch bit her tongue. Served her right, goddamn.

But exhilaration’s the furthest I got. There was a whole host of shit I wanted to do as I turned to face her; I wanted to run at her, scream at her, flail my hooves at her again and charge my horn right into the fucker’s throat. I wanted to plow my way through her and wreck her shit and sink my teeth into her and wring my neck until she tapped the fuck out. I wanted to cause her pain; I wanted her to hurt and think twice about squaring up against me again. Shoulda just ran. Shoulda just left.

…But that’s all they turned out to be: Urges, wants, impulses. Nothing but desires, y’know, that whole thing. Because I was still tired and I had used a whole lot more energy than what I originally thought by jumping into those bucks, throwing those kicks, getting myself worked up over a mare whose name I didn’t even know. It all came crashing on me almost instantly; I turned to face her and I swear the world tilted, shifting before my eyes even though I wasn’t moving anymore—and I wobbled a little bit, unsteady on my feet with the sudden weakness in my limbs and the pant that was starting to pull at the back of my throat. Fuck. This wasn’t good; I was running out of gas and the fight was barely started. The bite sting on my tail started pulling a little harder and I was feeling it with a whole lot more clarity (which meant a whole lot more ow) and I swear I felt something trickle on my back that confused me, because I didn’t know she had bled all over me yet—I was just paranoid that she had hit me somewhere else that I wasn’t aware of yet.

It was this, more than anything, which forced me into doing some smart shit for once: I didn’t charge. I think this was the first time I had ever made the conscious decision not to charge someone’s ass. Not to throw myself into the fray. And it was weird and it set on my body in an awkward way, this refusal to act on my impulse to run this ho into the ground—but I resisted it, and instead I took a step backwards, watching her, anticipating her next move.

Her wings rose and fell all around her furiously and the dust started billowing and I started appreciating the wisdom of hanging back; I would have gotten an eyeful of the shitty, sandy dirt and it would have fucked up my already-fucked vision, but I was just far enough I could back away before it really affected me. But she was charging for me now, flipping the script in a twist of irony I wasn’t paying attention to, and I wasn’t backing up fast enough to get away from her fast-approaching teeth.

I aimed my horn for her face—but she dropped it at the last second in a move that confused me so hard I didn’t react to it fast enough. She was still going for me, but her teeth were aimed for my…knee? I’d never encountered that before; the fuck was a bite to the knee gonna--?

OW OKAY SHIT that’s what it’s gonna do.

I didn’t really anticipate how awful a bite to the knee was gonna be; instantly my balance was gone and my support was broken and I fell towards the ground before I could catch myself, my left foreleg folding underneath me to escape the harsh pull of those teeth. It was a split-second reaction; I was falling and her head was right there near my leg and as I tumbled to the ground, I aimed my own teeth at the poll of her neck, the force of my teeth and my neck raining down toward her—to bite her, drag the chestnut asshole down along with me, since I was gonna hit dirt. And—hey, maybe if I latched on fast enough, I’d smother her ass with all the weight of my neck and chest, falling on top of her since she wanted me to eat dirt so bad. Well then, bitch. Tell me how it tastes.

[WC: 800
PC: 3/3

Recap: Backs away fast enough to avoid dust cloud; gets bitten in the left knee by Astra. Loses her support and drops straight down toward the ground. Attempts to bite Astra's poll as she falls to try and drag Astra down with her.]

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
It's So Cold In the D - by Roskuld - 05-03-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Astrasza - 05-03-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Roskuld - 05-05-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Astrasza - 05-06-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Time - 05-06-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Roskuld - 05-07-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Astrasza - 05-11-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Roskuld - 05-13-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Official - 05-26-2015, 01:26 PM