the Rift

[JUDGED] It's So Cold In the D

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

And there we fell, straight into the dirt.

It felt good to sink my teeth into her—well. I wouldn't say it taste good though, what with her hair and her sweat and all her shit getting in my mouth all swirled around—yeah, that part was gross, but it felt good to return the favor and chomp down on her skull, causing the same kind of pain on her as she had caused on me.

I had no balance, though—and yeah, I was still super tired, my whole body nothing but a weight I couldn’t lift and we hit the ground and I lost my grip with my teeth and there was a bunch of flailing underneath me and I tried to scramble my legs underneath me again but that knee was throbbing and fucking with me because who knew a bite to the knee could be so painful--

--and even when I found a grip I could stand from, there was teeth again—but this time it was from beneath me. It caught me off-guard because the bitch was on the ground--I mean, surely that had to meant a huge white-flag, right? You had to stop the fight at some point, right? But no, oh no, she was still swinging even when her ass was half-way under the ground and all the way covered in dust.

A little piece of me admired that, to be honest.

But it was such a small, small piece in the surge of exhaustion and bitter anger that she still had the audacity to attack me—and succeeding, because those teeth flew from nowhere (from below me, jeez) and clamped down on my tender throat-latch and even though I had been just about to stand on my feet, those teeth dragged me back down on top of her.

Blagh-bleghg-Bleghghg,” I kinda…choked, because teeth on your throat feels weird when there’s teeth chomping down on it. So I was stuck on the ground for a moment; I had wanted the bitch to eat dirt but now she was chowing down on my own flesh and I was trapped awkwardly flailing on the ground right down there with her and you flew above us, searching for me, keeping an eye and making sure I was okay—

--and when you saw my ass on the ground—well. The laughter in my head rang loud and clear.

Asshole.

[WC: 402
PC: 3/3, 1/1

Recap: Is bitten in the throat-latch by Astra. Falls back on top of her.

Good fight!]

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
It's So Cold In the D - by Roskuld - 05-03-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Astrasza - 05-03-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Roskuld - 05-05-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Astrasza - 05-06-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Time - 05-06-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Roskuld - 05-07-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Astrasza - 05-11-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Roskuld - 05-13-2015, 12:12 PM
RE: It's So Cold In the D - by Official - 05-26-2015, 01:26 PM