the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tell me where I went wrong

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Change was not something that had been kind to the pale girl over the last number of years. Yet here she found herself staring down at a strange unfamiliar place that would now be called home. It had taken months, if not years to accustomize herself to the Edge's landscape before it finally became home. The dancing white mist of its forest's, the lumbering trees overhead, the rush of the ocean as it slammed into the earth below, it had all become part of her. Somehow she had managed to become comfortable in a world where nothing was certain or considered safe. Fear had paralyzed her on many occasions in her past but somehow the idea of going "home" had always helped to alleviate that constant stressor in her life. Now what was she supposed to do?

Everything around them had changed threatening to throw the harmonious balance she had created for herself out of whack. Mist no longer concealed her ghostly figure making her feel exposed and vulnerable to all the world had to throw at her. Darkness had fallen by the time restlessness had drawn her out into the open once more. Since arriving at the Fall's a few days prior to this she had found a quiet corner to tuck herself away with her thoughts. Aeolus had kept her company for the most part but his curiosity had drawn his attention to exploring their new homeland. Keeping to herself for the most part she spent her time observing passerby's with unease. There had been a few familiar faces here and there but along with the rest of the changes there were also new faces. She had been hopeful to see Kahlua or Alysanne cross her path as they could perhaps help settle her unease, but neither of them seemed to have made it back to the Falls. Could she live in a place where she knew very few of the inhabitants? She pined for the closeness of a friend to help her adjust to this new place yet no one showed their face.

Oh how she missed the familiarity of the trees and mist that had helped to soothe her on many prior occasions. This place was just full of mystery and surprises that she was less than willing to experience on her own accord. Everytime a goddamn pebble came tumbling down from above it nearly sent her outta her skin. What had made her decide that moving was the ideal option?

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @[Kaj] •• NOTES: Hope you don't mind me starting a new thread. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 05-03-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Kaj - 05-11-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 05-30-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Kaj - 06-16-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 08-23-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Kaj - 09-19-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 09-21-2015, 11:40 PM