the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tell me where I went wrong

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

As the idea of becoming Mason once again started to sink in so did the fear that she would disappoint everyone and let them down. Experience had taught her to always expect the worst at least that way if it turned out better than you were at least a little surprised. She had completed a couple small items but the first one was by far her favourite. It had been so unexpected at the time considering it was her first item that she had managed to scrape together and create using the Goddesses power. "I am more than happy to." she commented with a genuine smile lighting up her face. The idea of keeping such a treasure had never crossed her mind for she felt that it was better to give it to someone that meant something to her rather than waste it on herself. Kaj had more than deserved that honor with everything he had done for her over the years as well as the words of kindness and encouragement. Without those she doubted that that pendant would ever have come to life before her eyes. Kaj had been one of the first stallion's that she had been able to trust after everything in her past had made her petrified of any contact with the opposite sex. A lot had changed since then but most things had been for the better especially where Kaj was concerned. Her heart felt lighter when he was around making it that much easier to get up each morning and not dread the day to come, a beacon of hope within the darkness.

Listening closely as he spoke she was half expecting him to turn down her offer to be someone to talk to because no one ever confided in her. She was the lonely outcast that just happened to reside within the herd being always the last one others would call upon. This she had accepted long ago as being the normal place for her at the bottom of the totem pole being the one that was looked upon but never really seen, the ghost of the Fall's. As the words left his mouth she couldn't help but smile with gratitude and happiness as the words lifted her heart higher. She was happy to be able to offer something that might be of some use for once with the benefit of it helping another soul. "I might just take you up on that more often." She commented brightly reaching out to accept such kindness eagerly but hopefully not too eagerly or else he might think of her as crazy or delusional or both. "You have already done so much for me, I really don't think I can ever repay you." Realizing she still had her nose stretched out to Kaj's she pulled it back shyly in embarrassment feeling flustered, happy yet yearning for more. Quite honestly she could spend the entire day just with Kaj and not be able to get enough. He is really going to think I'm bat shit crazy...damnit heart stop beating so fast I can barely hear myself think. 

Gradually she somehow managed to coax her heart back down to a more normal rate but still could not get the thoughts out of her head. No one wanted her, she wasn't worth anything why did she keep getting her hopes up only for it to hurt when they fell yet again? Still feeling slightly flustered she still couldn't manage to wipe the smile from her face she tried not to fidget which was only marginally successful but at least she managed to keep her feet still. As yet another offer of kindness passed over her she lifted her eyes to his holding them for a minute before her heart started pounding once more. "I would really like that." She replied softly her eyes shining with joy. From what she had heard stone was their material of choice here instead of the glass but what did you make out of stone? Thinking back to Kahlua's trinkets that she had made she picture the glowing rocks, ya she would never be that talented she would have to think of something much simplier. " What do you think I could make?" she asked trying to think of things herself while she awaited an answer.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @Kaj  
•• NOTES: Love her reactions to things XD 

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 05-03-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Kaj - 05-11-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 05-30-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Kaj - 06-16-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 08-23-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Kaj - 09-19-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 09-21-2015, 11:40 PM