Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM

I'm a whisper in the dark
I'm a victim and the killer
I am almost ready now, but you insist I don't exist

Phantom's expression remained impassive as the stallion claimed that Lena had brought him to the Basin not long before. "Then why are you out here and not within the borders? Were you denied a place within our herd?" The questions slipped easily from her lips and she was genuinely curious as to what his answers would be. Under the glow of the moon she could make out a horn (or what appeared to be one) though it seemed to be horribly misshapen. Could that have been a reason to deny him entry? A simple disfigurement? If so it would not surprise Phantom becuase she was confident that her father would have denied him entry into their herd. Or maybe he would have allowed the little stallion in and used him as bait for their warriors.

The possibility that Ashamin was lying crossed Phantom's mind, but how would he know Lena's name unless she greeted him and brought him there? "Are you not cold?" She asked instead. The Basin might not have been in the clutches of Frostfall just yet, but it was still cold. There was already snow on the ground (that he was laying in) and snowflakes danced in the air around them. If what he had said was the truth then he had not yet grown out a thick enough coat to be able to thrive in their environment.

"Its nice to meet you..."

"You don't sound very sure of that." The pale mare countered, an attempt at a joke that fell utterly flat. The corners of her mouth curved upward into a grin and that alone should have been enough to tell Ashamin that she was not trying to be ugly. "Phantom." She offered her name then. "I am Phantom and you will catch your death out here if you keep laying in the snow. If the cold doesn't get you then the wolves will." She snorted and flicked her long tail. "Stand up and come with me." With the command given she turned and began to walk back into the heart of the Basin.

"."

@[Ashamin]
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
No Trouble - by Ashamin - 05-04-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Phantom - 05-04-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: No Trouble - by Ashamin - 05-05-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Phantom - 05-05-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Ashamin - 05-05-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Phantom - 05-12-2015, 09:45 PM