the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Trouble

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
A S H A M I N
on his own
As usual, Ashamin's fears were mostly unfounded. The mare before him was perhaps a little more blunt than Lena or Rexanna had been, a bit more curious and bearing less tact when pressing the issue of his purpose, but she seemed to mean him no harm. If Ashamin had ever had or known a mother, perhaps he would have recognized her fuss as maternal in its own, odd way.

But as it were he only felt nervous. Ashamin was a shy stallion, not accustomed to talking about himself so much as blending in, and the sudden interest in him was not what he had expected. He swallowed, his ears flickering back and forth, his tail twitching with uncertainty, and wondered what to say. What could he say about his entry into the herd? He wasn't even certain about that, and he feared that telling her of his wandering off, of his encounters in the surrounding lands, would only cause her to think less of him. But eventually, despite the turmoil of his thoughts, he pushed out a response.

"I grew up in a cold land," he offered softly; "this weather doesn't bother me." He offered a slight, imitative smile in response to her almost wild grin. He might have left it there, stayed in the snow as he had proven he was capable and willing to do, but her comment about the wolves left him feeling nervous. As much as he hoped to learn the ways of the fight, he didn't think now, in the dark against a starving pack, was the right time to do it.

Stumbling, he gathered himself up off the ground and followed Phantom wordlessly. He watched the Sentinels with apprehension, fearing they might attack as he approached the border, before remembering that at this mare's side he'd likely be safe. He wanted to thank her for her kindness, as he passed over that border, but he found himself taking comfort in the silence again. Perhaps she would sense his implication of gratitude on her own.

For a fear
of the wolves
and what lurks
in the snow
he follows
delighted
and silent.

[[For @[Phantom].]]
(table by Tamme)

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
No Trouble - by Ashamin - 05-04-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Phantom - 05-04-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: No Trouble - by Ashamin - 05-05-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Phantom - 05-05-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Ashamin - 05-05-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Phantom - 05-12-2015, 09:45 PM