the Rift

[PRIVATE] Rebirth

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Well look at this...

Torleik the Bloodskald and Mauja the Frostheart, kings of the World's Edge. From what he knew, Torleik was aware his counterpart in ruling had already run this particular area of land before and it gave him some pause to consider that Mauja might be pushy because of it.

He sincerely hoped not. Just because he hadn't ruled before didn't automatically mean he lacked the aptitude.

But, to Polkadot's credit, he'd taken the entire thing in good humor and Torleik wondered if, just maybe, this would be a decent fit. Maybe not good - not at first - but decent and workable. Their first matter of business was to discuss...everything. The herd, their plans, positions within the herd, the names of them, so many details. A frown briefly crossed his face as he thought of all the minutia he would need pay attention to now and silently beseeched the Moon Goddess to help him perform his duties to her with skill and vigor.

Once he and the spotted unicorn had walked a distance enough away that their words would be private, the slightly shorter rabicano turned and leaned against a tree. "It does not escape me that you have led prior. I will let you speak first - what matters do you find most important to attend to immediately?" he inquired curiously, wondering at how Mauja's mind worked when it wasn't fixated on...other women.

@[Mauja]

[[OOC: Short little intro for their discussion thread]]

"talk talk talk"

Art by valerie911 @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Rebirth - by Torleik - 05-04-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: Rebirth - by Mauja - 05-04-2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Rebirth - by Torleik - 05-05-2015, 09:01 AM