the Rift

[OPEN] Salt life and sugar cubes

Camon Posts: 40
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.2 :: 2 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Angel

Thank goodness for mothers with admirable bloodlines. With a openly unmasked stare I willingly trace the wet outline of those sunburst lips; it hadn't gone missed how those tiny muscles tightened just a little bit upon my approach. Yet now they are forced mirror my handsome beam with what I guess is a lie, a forced smile. It eventually crosses my mind as an afterthought that this vixen might want to be left alone, but if that was the case -- why oh why had she strolled into my section of paradise? Why not turn away when the chance was given?

It soon became apparent that those ruby eyes are being lured by that annoyance I'd almost forgotten about. The swirling wind that was my continual companion; one pride sore ear flicks back sadly. Sure enough, the lovely creature asks a question regarding it, my shoulders roll beneath the creamy coat they wore, "I have no idea," which was true. Both bows narrow and draw together wordlessly as I follow the structure of her face before settling upon Ranjiri's gaze, "Found it on the road almost a month ago -- hasn't stopped doing this since..." A memorable frown wrinkles my face, "It's an acquired taste for sure, sleeping was tricky for the first two weeks."

Let's get back to the important stuff. After all, she didn't look like an acquired taste. This Ranjiri, looked down right consumable -- but her gilden horn stands between us as effectively as my bubble. I bend on antlered crown to the left, the sweet sound of my ornaments twinkle their notes. Heaven's brilliant orb above catches their silvery color. "I've never had anyone try to touch it," flirtation is coming easy in the heat and salt, even a broad coltish smile plays upon each high corner, "Your welcome to try." Come closer. I don't bite, hard. One lid slides into a wink, playing upon youth for all my worth. Even an antisocial bum can appricate the art that was a gorgeous woman -- and oh, how this body wanted to press against her feathered side; groom back those ebony hollows and watch those scarlet gems grow dark with a mutual desire. To touch a stranger and be touched.

Camon

wanted to belong here
Table by Time. Art by Angel/ Moon-illusion

@[Ranjiri]

Messages In This Thread
Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 05-04-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Ranjiri - 05-21-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 05-25-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Ranjiri - 05-25-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 05-28-2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 06-03-2015, 09:35 PM