the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hopscotch On The Rocks

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Out of body experience are a fucking weird feeling. Especially when you learn of things you thought were lost. That's why when she spoke of a pair of girls, in a meadow, she blinked rapidly. Roskuld, or, Ros as she had said, went on to say their names. As if reaching forward, Elsa stumbled forward towards Ros. Tears rimmed her eyes and she opened her mouth to speak, and couldn't. Edgar, however, was on this like flies to poo. He hopped around, widely flapping his wings to grab Ros's attention again. Even if Shida had tried to gum him to death as a baby, he loved those two little snot balls.

An exasperated choke finally erupted, and Elsa was gasping for breath. A smile even cracked at the edge of her lips, drawing apart the healing skin. Even if it stung, and reopened lip wounds, it paled and disappeared in the presence of her joy. This was the first news she had heard of them since they were gone. "I-I am.." She pushed out a breath, inhaling sharply again. "Their mother. I am their mother," she said, disbelief filling her own voice. She had really failed at this whole motherhood thing. A family, what was she thinking? She could barely take care of herself, and now some young lass she didn't even know had checked up on them. And the shittiest mother ever award goes to Elsa.

She paused then, reaching down her face to rub it gently against her knee. Her face was soaked, by both tears and creek water. Elsa had to swallow again to regain control of her voice, and she looked at Ros with a mixture of pure fear and joy. "Are they okay?" Urgency painted her voice, and she looked about. "Please tell me they are okay." She whispered, the sound cutting through her throat like knives. What if they had been injured, and died while Ros was looking for her? A shake began to form visibly across her body, making her look like a quaking, scared child. This is why Elsa should not be put in charge of anything. She can't even keep track of her own progeny- she couldn't even take care of herself.

"talk"
@[Roskuld]
I am so sorry for the wait this time. Graduation ate-d me.
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Roskuld - 05-04-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Elsa - 05-05-2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Roskuld - 05-05-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Elsa - 05-05-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Roskuld - 05-06-2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Elsa - 05-15-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Roskuld - 05-22-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Elsa - 06-03-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Roskuld - 06-04-2015, 01:56 AM