the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hopscotch On The Rocks

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

My gut squirmed tightly, sickly, as she named herself their mother. Like, fuck. Of course it would be the janked up lady I’d find high in the mountains; of course their mother would be weak, and broken, and so, so devastated by the ruin of their home.

But I had found her, at least; I had found her before the buzzards (or the Edgers, since they wanted her for some reason), found her when her heart still beat red and raw with blood in veins that were probably shrunken a little but still did their job. She was alive, her heart beating enough to worry and recognize the children I had described. Are they okay? Please, tell me they are okay. My throat tightened at her tone—at everything about her, at the way she nearly shattered again, so crushed and hopeful as she was, hearing about her children.

“Th-they’re fine,” I stammered, unsure of how to approach this…this raw display of emotion (hah). “Shaken, but fine. They were just worried about their Ma an’…an’ confused, they didn’t know what was going on or why, they just…”

I swallowed back the memory of child-like tears and a little girl curled tightly in a little ball. “They…I left them in the Meadow, down below,” I gestured over towards the edge of the cliffs where the world plunged downward into a harsh reality, “They…they wanted to fight for their home but I stopped them. I just…I dunno ma’am, I promised them I’d find their Ma so…”

I gave myself a steadying sigh; dammit I was supposed to be the strong one in this situation. “I can…I can take you to them, if you’d like?”

@[Elsa]--Since the timeline for this is kinda shot, Elsa's in the Edge, and the twins are aged, shall we go ahead and wrap this up?

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Roskuld - 05-04-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Elsa - 05-05-2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Roskuld - 05-05-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Elsa - 05-05-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Roskuld - 05-06-2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Elsa - 05-15-2015, 12:48 PM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Roskuld - 05-22-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Elsa - 06-03-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Hopscotch On The Rocks - by Roskuld - 06-04-2015, 01:56 AM