the Rift

[OPEN] Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

I must admit that I originally wanted to hide. I wanted to perch in the tree as my little raven drawing, watching without being watched, which suits me quite nicely. After all, I'm still rather shocked at how the palomino king knows my name, and seems to know me more than that if his looks are anything to go by. Not for the first time I feel utterly lost in a world that survives on knowledge, my own ignorance and failure of perception, or rather memory, plaguing me. It doesn't happen always, or even often, but there has been more than one instance where something or someone itches in my mind, like wallpaper peeling back over a coat hidden underneath.

So I wanted to hide mostly because of that, because of him. I decide however, that if I want to keep pulling off that ugly flower print, I need to do it in daylight, with both hands, so that meant showing up like a horse for this assembly that was otherwise very unimportant for me. Another herd, more leaders, and still my loyalty wanders - I can't even seem to trust myself any more really, so who's left? Them, maybe, in time.

Two have already offered, but I want to accompany Kaj and learn more about him perhaps. I try and catch his eye int he crowd as he asks and searched for help, and bob my head in a nod. I draw black scales across my Throat as well, hoping to get my message across.

I N K

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting] - by Kaj - 05-04-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting] - by Ink - 05-14-2015, 12:11 AM