the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

A war with dragons it wasn't like being burned had not crossed Faelene's mind, but it had not been expected from this opponent. There had been no expectancy for the mare to stand and take anything, yet when her target moved forward Faelene found her horn marking against her left side into flesh. There is little of happiness in her. The sprouting wings from the black mare were nothing but flame. Lucky, though it was not entirely the best word for it, Faelene and Tares were moving in opposite directions. As Faelene's horn scratched across the flank, the singe of hair would enter her nostrils, and the heat, the pain, would arch across her withers and back. What a blazing pain it was, it ate part of her winter coat, and bits of skin and flesh beneath. A cry flees from her lips, and she would grind her teeth. It's hard to know what is still ablaze and what is not.

Faelene forces herself to continue forward to get away from whatever the hell it is. The stretch of her burn skin is anything but pleasant. She would hear Descaco yell, thinking of heading to him. It is in her fleeting flight there is something else that pushes into her skin, inside the muscles of her shoulder. Continuing to move the weapon snakes in, and along her shoulder's length. Instantly to this pain she jerks, aiming a kick in ÁZZUEN's direction. Sharp and quick. The pain would hiss in her wounds, blisters oozing upon her charred hide. Her shoulder felt like crumbling, and quickly as her haunches rise they fall back down.

It is everything in her to fight since she can not escape. Then there is a great weight crashing against rear. Front hooves dig for earth, it is nothing but wetness beneath her. Haunches are the first to crash down, upon her left side, along with unwounded shoulder. Her neck she keeps from falling, and her front limb remains holding to the ground. The spear pricks the right side of her nape, but does not go deeper with it's second hit. A great weight on her front right knee, it did not feel great to meet the ground this way. Lashing her ruby tail in irritation, her only defense, she puts all efforts to roll back onto her hooves, despite how much her body rather lie down. His wings beat the air, but it does nothing except cool the burn of her flesh. A driving need, a crave to return the hurt she regains her stand. It is only by the fact two of her fellow Edgers came to her rescue she faces her attacker.

Faelene wastes no time. It is to ÁZZUEN she lunges after, even if he is a bloody coward who will use his wings to fly away. A narrowed glance, she pushes against all the screams of her body, the blood which oozes down withers, and shoulder, dripping to adorn the ground. Holding onto her contempt, and hatred for the very thing he was she picks up what speed she can with her wounds, and with a lowered head at the last seconds she jerks it up, shoving her horn to greet any part of him it can reach. If he should rear, attempt to fly she will thrust her front hooves from the ground, rearing up to commit to causing him pain. She will use her height against him, stretch her hooves to mark his body if needed.

Word count:590

Summary
Faelene's horn scratches Tares left flank. With momentum Faelene is still running forward. She feels the burn of Tares wings, and then is hit with the spear that goes in and along her shoulder. To this she kicks out at Azzuen. Azzuen crashes on her right haunches, tipping her to her left, where she falls down, all but on her right front leg. Lena/Aurelli help she is able to avoid being hit with the spear so severely, so she stands. Quickly as she can she charges toward Azzuen with lowered head, thrusting it upward to, with intent to rear to reach him if need be and kick him with her front hooves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Faelene - 09-24-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM