the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Lloyd Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lloyd thought that Ricochet would be an easy target, he almost was. The brothers were nearly upon their victim, like predator on prey, when Lloyd heard the powerful beat of wings behind him. He tried frantically to search the skies around him yet to no avail, and as dirt rose up around him, obscuring his vision completely , the bull knew that he was about to become the prey, and to a filthy winged beast, too. Lloyd felt a hoof hit him hard on his rump, not enough to seriously injure him, but it would certainly be sore in the coming days. He threw up his heavy head, trying to catch a glimpse of the attacker, and saw was the descending hindquarters of the disgusting sky rat, MIDAS.

Without warning, the dust that had been disturbed by the Pegasus exploded. Bit by bit the air around him momentarily turned to fire. RICHOCHET’s magic, of course! Through the chaos, he heard his brother calling to him, giving him support. That was what helped Lloyd go on. The smell of smoke was thick and bitter in his nostrils as he finally escaped the dust cloud, the flesh on his head and chest singed and prickling from the burns. He coughed and spluttered as he tried to expel the choking smoke from his lungs and as he opened his stinging eyes he was greeted with another attacker.

From what he could make out it was MADYRN, he was large but still smaller than Lloyd, and an equine. The bull snorted, to many this would seem quite daunting, but to Lloyd, a pathetic excuse for an opponent. As he charged, he noticed the ever helpful Deimos coming in from the right side to aid him. Quickly, he turned slightly left, making sure he was well out of the way of his fellow Conscript’s sharp weapon, and as he passed MADYRN unharmed, tried to ram his horns into the equines hindquarters.

Next to find his twin. Jade orbs scanned around the battlefield, he saw many of his herd members, each and every one of them fighting valiantly. Amongst was LUCIUS and RICOCHET. Lloyd sprinted towards them and saw that RICOCHET was turned away from him, off guard! What a perfect opportunity. As he reached the back of the dun he watched as his brother attack before he struck. The obsidian stallion half reared and pushed himself towards the target’s rear leg, hopefully doing some damage to the hock as he landed. Lloyd then span around and kicked out with both legs, his intention being for them to come into contact RICOCHET’s stomach. Panting, he took another stride or so away then turned to see what damage he had managed to do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM