the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Instead of feeling the malicious joy of hurting a stallion, pain filled the mare and made her scream.
What happened? Hadn't her horn met it's target?
She turned away from the one who had caused the pain, and glanced back. PALADIN.
The blue orbs were filled with hate against the stallion who she had met at the Meadow, and snorted loudly. What the hell was he doing here, attacking her?!
The mare noticed that the horn in the black stallions forehead was pointed to her head, which wasn't quite as amusing as you may think. Dell screamed, mostly because of the pain and anger that boiled inside her, and looked at PALADIN. She was maybe 23 inches away from him, but it was safe enough distance from his crimson-tipped horn.

The Friesian stared at him, hearing his words ringing in her head.
"You fight for the wrong side, Delinne!"
She laughed and tried to make eye-contact with the murderous stallion. Her eyes that once had been as blue as the sky, was now as dark as her pupils. Hate. Pain. Murder....
"I fight for what I love, you ignorant swine!"
Her throat soared when she screamed as loud as she could at him. Who was he to say that the Edge wasn't the right choice?!
An unpleasant feeling appeared in her body, mixed with the hate, and she suddenly searched for Mauja.
Shocked, she stood there with a bleeding wound on her side and stared at her King. He laid on the ground.

But she saw him standing up again, even if he didn't look quite steady. 'Good,' Dell thought and turned her glance to PALADIN again. He was being attacked by a mare that looked a lot like him. She tilted her head in confusion. Were they siblings?
They had to be.
Suddenly she remembered the pain, and she turned her glance to inspect it. The open wound stretched from her shoulder to the end of her rib-cage, and the red fluid flowed down the black coat that covered her rather big body.
'That's going to be a scar,' She stared at PALADIN with hate. Delinne sighed irritated.
'Go to hell, Paladin. I really hope you go there when you die - hopefully today.'

The horned mare stared at the two mares that were attacked by and throwing attacks the others in the "group". One was a grullo covered in primitive, blue markings with a blue horn and crimson-colored mane and tail, and one was pure black except for a stripe that seemed to split her face and a red horn.
Delinne sprinted against NED once again, since PALADIN was busy with the grullo. She was closer this time, so she hoped that her horn would impale the stallions white coat this time.
The hate had filled her to the limit, leaving no room for pain anymore. The blood had dried by now anyways.

She laughed, not exactly of joy, and smiled malicious. This time she would get him.
The mare whispered to herself, just as she prepared to impale NED;
"I kind of feel like a monster... And I gotta say, I love it."

Word count: 526
OCC: -
Attack: Paladin's attack succeed and Dell's side got ripped into a wound stretching from shoulder to end of the rib-cage. Attacking Ned again since Paladin probably would be busy with Giselle as she attacked him.

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Delinne - 09-25-2012, 08:28 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM