the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
The painted stud just barely escaped what would have been a hot bite across his flanks, wings thrust body back into the air with a sense of success. A great cloud of black appeared below him. It seemed that RICOCHET had skillfully used the dust stirred by attack to further daunt the enemy with fire. Adrenaline was keeping any sign of weary from his bones and strengthening his heart, mind noted the last fading fingers of sunlight would offer aid to him this evening. In the cover of darkness his kin would be as a shadow, striking from above and retreating back into the night. But not yet. Frame angled with wings bent until the left primary feathers were parallel to earth, he twisted in a tight circle with orbs searching for his target.

MADYRN entered the spree and tried luck with LLOYD, but to no avail. Breath heaving from straining chest, wings tucked back against his sides and skull took aim at the ebony colored beast that lay below. He dived. Slashing forelimbs tensed and tucked close to belly, LLOYD had just finished striking out at RICOCHET. Speeding down with neck stretched out, muscular tendons trembled as the effort to maintain a streamline body doubled, jaws opened to reveal flattened ivory.

At the last possible second Midas pulled wings out and he leveled up with a landing target directly underneath, all twelve hundred pounds of force was likely to fall upon LLOYD . He had braced for this movement because forcefully striking with such force was bound to hurt him a little as well. Muzzle twisted down with teeth bared to slash flesh open along softened left portion of LLOYD’s neck. All the while, white wings thrust together, each appendage a weighted baseball bat of pain; he kept them beating with hopes of colliding with a skull or limb in relieving the bull horse of sense or movement. All this happened in a matter of seconds, twisting up Midas straightened mid-air and rose to the sky again.

Words: 338

Defense: Tensed and leveled when striking down. Attempts to retreat to sky when attack is complete.

Attack: Dive-bombed LLOYD,attempted to throw him off balance or at the very best knock the beast backwards or off his feet. Teeth are spread and attempting to slash flesh open along the left side of his neck. (This is more of an annoyance move.) Wings are beating together, and if Midas is still slightly uptop and hovering, each beat would have a chance at striking any part of LLOYD.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Midas - 09-25-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM