the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

The hair clings in my mouth and I spit it out with a disgusted gag. I felt the rush of victory, though, as my bite lands swiftly on the bitch even as my hooves miss her frame, distracting her attention long enough to make her fatal blow become more of little consequence. While Paladin was not my friend, here he was my family. As I told my warriors to handle those here, I would guard him well. Still, the murky grime of brutality sinks in as I loosen the last of the wirey hair from my mouth, spitting out blood strands unto the earth. Blue eyes keep sight of the trees fast approaching as I zoom forward on sure wings, quickly altering my path in a graceful arch to sweep me back around and rising slightly in altitude, out of the reach of hungry mouths much like my own had been moments before.

Strong wingbeats hold me upright, eyes looking out and surveying the terrain, the chaos that was the battlefield below. A small unicorn had come to the aid of Paladin, but more unicorns swarmed forth in the area to attack the leader like flies to a carcass. My eyes narrow in frustration as I pinpoint a dark body of the group, feeling the wind tug at my blonde main as my blue eyes concentrate below me. GISELLE, so intent on destroying Paladin, would likely not notice my body hovering away from their skirmish. Even if she could, I was not a logical target at the moment for one bound to the ground.

Not yet.

The air around the mare begins to feel heavy, a sinking weight which crushes down, an invisible fist clenching around their bodies and squeezing them tightly. My mind tugs at the air, focus intent on just encasing her alone, the unicorn who would seek to injure that who I planned to keep safe. Her movements would not be so easy, her bodies being torn down by gravity, increasing tenfold, becoming painful just to stand under. Never underestimate the power of that which you cannot see.

Without warning, I release the air and dive forward, straight like an arrow as I fall into the crowd of chaos and blood, letting a cry peel through my lips even as my legs point straight like daggers for the back of GISELLE. Let my frustration break against her like a wave, violent and brutal in intent. Let me protect my family here, let not one be lost. Let us all see the end of this battle.

[ WC: 428; Magic 1/2;
Kri spits out Psyche's main and loops back around, using her air crushing magic to keep her from attacking Paladin as he runs to Ned's aid on Giselle before diving forward, aiming her hooves at Giselle's back. ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Kri - 09-25-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM