the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
It was satisfying to the young warrior to watch his magic work on another for the first time. Sure he had practiced for hours on smaller animals, but never before someone bigger than he. Aaron was even more triumphant when his well placed bite connected. What he was not ready for was the buck that the bite triggered. His shoulder ached in pain and he staggered backward almost is shock. Inwardly he scolded himself for not moving back faster. Seconds later he was crying out in pain as antlers scraped along his side. The cuts were not deep as the moment they touched his side the colt leaped forward out of KORRA’s path. As KORRA passed by him, he waited and went for her side with his teeth instead. He hoped he had gotten another well places bite, but quickly jumped back as VIKRAM and LACE seemed to come to his rescue. Her buck missed him but barely. It had come close enough that the young bi-colored knight had to lean back on his hind quarters to miss it. He could feel the power of the air she displaced with her kick.
Instead of continuing to fight against the Ice King and Korra, the young warrior picked a path to RICOCHET. Chocolate brown eyes had seen the two unicorns, seemingly brother, who had set their sights on his mother’s friend. Not on his watch. It was with relief the young warrior saw he was not the only one to go to RICOCHET’s aid. His mentor MADRYN was also there to help. He watched as the ebon steed went after LLOYD. Meantime RICOCHET was handling LUCIOUS just fine. He turned and instead saw the barreling unicorn heading blindly straight for ARCHIBALD. The young knight bounded forward, setting his own course to barrel into the dark unicorn….. He yelled loudly “ARCHIBALD LOOK OUT!!” But knowing it was most likely to late for the older draft to get out of the way. At least he could give him a chance to get back on his feet of get out the way.

[Word Count - 348

Summary - Took MAUJA's hit to his shoulders and stumbled back in shock, only to take KORRA's antlers to his side. Leaps to the opposite side to avoid deep cuts and snakes his head to her back to bite. Withdraws his head quick narrowly avoiding KORRA's kick. Starts to run to help RICOCHET but sees MADRYN already there so turns back just in time to see MONSTER barreling towards ARCHIBALD. Shouts a warning to ARCHIBALD and charges in trying to hit MONSTER in the side with his body

Magic Use 1/2]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aaron - 09-26-2012, 02:36 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM